Tribulation

Preview-

“Hey, is everything okay?” Niall asked, I heard a girl laughing behind him.

“Yeah, just the way we plotted it.” I smirked, switching to my realistic traits.

Now-

HARRY:

I ended the call and shortly joined Gemma and Anne back.

“We can meet her now.” Gem informed.

“Let’s go then.” I told her, motioning Anne to come over with us.

She stepped towards us staring down at her feet, placing the strands of hair behind her ear.

“Hey mom!” Gem spoke giving mom a light hug.

“You scared me.” I pretended with an upset smile.

“Not going to leave you too so early. I love your faces when I tease you.” Mum smiled at us.

Her eyes move to the girl that stood behind us and she initiated the conversation.

“Won’t you wish me to get well, Anne?” she spoke with a knowing look.

Obviously she has heard about it all.

“Oh! Nice to meet you Miss..?” she looked up at me with arched eyebrows.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and that's Nata lie.”

My mom used her hook line again, making me roll my eyes with a side smile while Anne smiled.

“Hope you get very well soon.” Anne added to her half- left sentence.

“Thank you, dear.” My mum smiled, patting her hand on a chair next to her, asking Anne to come over.

“And you Harold…” my mum began and Anne & Gem burst into laughter together.

“Sorry.” Anne apologized, on noticing my cold expressions, biting her lips to control her smile.

My mum hit her hand against the back of my head, make me jolt forward and these two started again.

“Don’t you dare to scare the girls.” Mum warned me, holding my ear playfully.

“I’m sorry.” I gave her a fake cheesy smile.

“You better be.” Mum spoke, letting go of my ear.

“Mum, she saved your life today, I swear to god.” Gem shook her head in disbelief.

“Oh really! I owe you my-” mum began but cut off by Anne, holding her hand now.

“No need to say thank you, Nat. I’m glad I could help.” She smiled.

“Do you call your mum with her name?”
mum gave her a questioning look and she shook her head.

Then call me mum.” She instructed, making Anne look over us.

What the fuck!

She couldn’t help but agree while I’m close to losing my shit.

“I think we should leave now.” I told Anne and she nodded, kissing my mum’s hand.

“We would love to see you again, honey.” My mum smiled while Gem nodded.

As we stepped out of the room, I put my glasses out and handed it to Anne.

“Put these on.” I pointed and she did without any further questions.