Chapter 03

HARRY:

Then the memory of someone drowned my mood all of a sudden and the smile disappeared.

"Harry , are you ok?" Gem asked, worried

"Yeah, I'm good" I lied.

"You don't have to keep it in harry. Tell me what's it bothering you.I know you are thinking about her but she's gone.

You need to move on and look for someone you love now. The more you think , the more you'll hurt yourself"

All the memories just flashed before my eyes making my vision blurred by tears.

"I know. I'm trying....I'm not ready to let it out yet." is all I could speak for now

"What are you two up to ,hmm?" mum entered the hall standing facing my back and I swiped off my tears not to let her know.

"Nothing mum, look Harry is drunk again" Gem changed the topic thankfully

"Are you baby, look at me." she turned me round to see my face

"No mum, just a couple of drinks is all I had." Thank god she didn't notice and I walked upstairs to have some sleep.

Took my boots off and laid down on my right side cause I'm too tired to change my clothes now

I'm not sleepy but only the mention of her name was enough to bring the pain back.

Why everything precious we have has to be lost!

I'm too afraid to fall for someone again.

A notification switched my side back to who I really am.

"Bodies are settled."

ANNE:

This time it's Jen

"Fuck no" Jen said looking at me.

"Truth or Dare?" Noah asked mockingly.

"Dare"Jen didn't choose truth to skip any 'Paxton Qs'.

"7 minutes in Heaven sounds good, isn't it Jen?"

I asked with wink and she turned pale with nervousness and there was a 'whoa' sound filled the room

"I'm not doing this...stawp y'all" she said almost laughing.

"Oh come on Jen, you have to or choose truth"

"Can I quit?" she said making a silly face

"Ok I'll do it but who's it?"

Pretending to be innocent?

"Choose yourself!" I gave her the liberty.

"Paxton would you mind to come along with me?" She finally had the courage to ask him out.

"Me?sure." as if he already knew she'll ask him.

"The room is yours lovebirds" I pointed towards our store room which quite congested and Noah winked at Paxton.

To which Jen was finding it hard to control her laugh and just locked the door.

"So should we continue or what? "Kristen asked out

"Seven min isn't a big deal let's wait!" Brent replied and all of us seem to agree.

I saw around with Jacob and Bella completely into each other.

Brent, Eva and Kristen talking about Jen and Paxton.

As I scanned the area with my eyes, they met Noah's