Ready for it?

Last ch:

"Anne Winslet!" I spoke to myself.

"You're in my head now."

***

Present:

ANNE:

Splash of water hit my face when I felt absolutely lost in the blank black sleep.

"It's Sunday! Wake up bitch!"

"Jen, please no!" I placed my hands over my face to palm them so she can't do anymore.

She hummed while I sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes wuth my knuckles.

"Now tell me everything that happened last night! Gosh is he into you? He was constantly flirt-"

"Can I brush first?"

"Am I asking for a kiss that makes you feel so?" she motions her hands in the air, making me smile half way through my sleepy body.

"No further excuses bitch. Spill it. ALL" she darts her eyes at my face.

Okay Mommy

But don't blame me if your ass will be on fire.

"We just talked about the music video and what-" I stepped out of my bed to grasp my phone lying on the side table.

SHE - Harry Styles

#TRENDING 1

"It crossed a 100 million views an hour ago, I checked it when I woke up." Jen spoke with a wide grin on her face.

The dizziness vanished out of my system at her statement.

"Now that's the weekend, bitch." she spoke.

Wait, it's not real.

How could it just...okay.... breathe and don't loose your shit.

"Want me to pinch your ass, princess." she joked looking at my frowned expression.

Yeah, twice on each!

I just shook my head and went to the washroom to brush my teeth and have a bath, when a scream caught my attention and I ran to my room.

"You fucking bitch, liar, cheater.." she spoke looking at my phone's screen with a wide open mouth.

I gave her a confused look unaware of what she saw.

"Be ready for the Dinner, babe!
I'll pick you up at 7

All the love"

she read the chat Harry sent me.

I stood completely caught off guard meanwhile she couldn't help but laugh at my frozen state.

"Hey, was just messing with you." She smiled letting hands out for a hug.

I moved to step on the bed and she engulfed me into her arms with tight grip.

I always needed that.

"I'm so happy for you baby. Seeing you doing what you once wanted makes me happy for you.
I'll always be there for you no matter what but only if you ask Harry to arrange my meet with Louis." she spoke taking my face in her palm.

"Well, only if you won't flip him off." I rolled my eyes and she laughed, giving a thumbs up.

"Want me to help in you in the evening to get ready?"

"Yes, until you want me to look like a clown." I rolled my eyes.

"Done then." She finalized.

HARRY: