Eddie leads me to his van, opening the passenger door for me. i let out a giggle as he gestures for me to get in, "such a gentleman" i slide into the seat.

he lets out a loud laugh, closing the door after i'm in my seat. i watch him jog to the drivers side, a bright smile on both our faces.

the drive to the cinema is one filled with loud singing and laughs, his hand on my thigh the whole time.

we arrive at the cinema, both of us stepping out of the van and into the cold air. of course i didn't bring some sort of jacket. idiot.

"are you cold?" Eddie questions from behind me and i turn around to face him, putting a bright smile on my face.

"i'm okay" i speak, his eyes squinting at my words.

"yeah the way you're slightly shaking says otherwise" he lets out a laugh, pulling off his vest and jacket underneath.

he holds the jacket out for me to grab, my eyes looking down at it, "you won't be cold?" i ask seriously, his head nodding in response. i sigh, grabbing the jacket from his hands, sliding it over my arms.

we wander into the cinema, hand in hand. Eddie basically drags me to the counter, having full control of the situation.

"two tickets for back to the future please" his voice is sweet and kind, giving the lady behind the counter a kind smile. she gives one in return, exchanging Eddie's money for two tickets.

"you don't have to pay for everything Eddie" i frown, feeling guilt rush over me. i find it sweet that he's willing to take me out and pay for me but i also hate when people spend money on me.

"it's my treat sweetheart" his lips connect with my forehead, placing a soft kiss before pulling away. he gets a small bucket of popcorn and a drink, knowing i'm okay with sharing.

he looks over at me, a cheeky excited smile on his face. i let out of small chuckle, watching his eyes light up.

he is absolutely adorable.

we find our seats, sitting down in the exact middle of the cinema. my head rests against his shoulder, my fingers intertwining with his own.

the movie starts and i don't hesitate to cuddle closer to him, the scent of his cologne filling my senses.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

"thank you Eddie," i don't let go of his hand, our feet moving to the entrance of the cinema. he peers down at me, a smile on his face.

"my pleasure sweetheart" he squeezes my hand a few times. being around him is so calming. no matter what we're doing. he just has to look at me and i feel calmer.

Eddie Munson is perfect.

almost on point, small drops of rain begin to fall on top of us, a small chuckle leaving my lips. the rain continues to get heavier, both of us not seeming to care.

"dance with me" he holds his hand out. my eyes roll in response, a stupid smile plastered on my face.

i place my hand in his and he takes the opportunity to pull me into him, my arms draped over his shoulders, his on my waist.

we move slowly, letting the rain drop on our skin. i rest my head on his chest, listening to his calming heartbeat.

we stay like this for a few moments before he grabs my hand, spinning me out of him and into the rain.

his eyes land on my now transparent shirt, my almost transparent white bra clinging to my chest underneath. a smirk forms on his face, both of us not moving anymore.