Team x Unstable!Reader

Beginne am Anfang

"Come with us (Y/n)." Canary said. I nodded. I saw BB turned into a bug and flew after us. They lead me to Camary's shrink office. There was a guy sitting down in a chair with a clipboard.

"Hello (Y/s/n). Take a seat please." He said. I hesitantly did. That's when I noticed that Canary and Bats were standing by the door.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Because I was injured on my last mission and I haven't been training as much." I answered. He nodded his head.

"Tell me about your last mission." He said. Ok simple enough. I remembered back to the day.

"I remember us getting the signal to suit up. We were debriefed while on the Bioship. Superboy was our chaperone basically even though we could've done it without him. Just a standard recon mission that turned bad. I remember Klarion the Witch Boy had a bunch of people mind controlled." I said going back before my memory got fuzzy. I saw BB finally enter the room. He flew over on my shoulder.

"You don't have to say anything to them. They're being weird. Just be vague and leave." He whispered. I cleared my throat.

"Anyway we defeated his monster cat tying him to the mortal realm, the spell was broken, and we came back here." I answered. The guy just wrote something down.

"And your teammates. How were they to your knowledge?" He asked.

"Um fine? A little scraped and bruised but fine all the same. The demons spawn from hell were a little hard to deal with but we were fine." I answered.

"(Y/n) I'm getting weird vibes from this guy." BB whispered. I agree. This guy is dancing around something. And for some reason it was triggering my anxiety.

"I'd like to leave now." I said getting fidgety.

"Just a few more questions please." He said before showing me some pictures.

"Can you tell me everyone in the picture?" He asked. It was a picture of us all at the beach. We managed to get away from the older members and just got to chill.

"Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Robin, Wondergirl, and Impulse." I said making sure to use their superhero names. He nodded.

"Now can you tell me about how they've been since that mission?" He asked. Oh this is a thing we all have to do. I guess I'm first then.

"Wondergirl has been fine. I actually haven't seen much of her since that mission. I remember Klarion having an intense battle with her. She was pretty shaken up. Blue Beetle is doing good. The scarab hasn't been a problem for him recently. He usually talks to that thing randomly but it's been quiet. I assumed that they came to some sort of arrangement. Umm Beast Boy is doing good. Good grades, got a new stack of comics, and his favorite show just got a new episode that we're going to watch later, Robin has been head in his computer again. Something about Gotham crime mystery that he needed to help solve. He's been split here with us and in Gotham. And Impulse has been trying to perfect a new combo he's been working on. Normal stuff." I explained. He nodded.

"I have some news for you but I'm going to need you to have an open mind." He said. I nodded slowly.

"You should leave (Y/n) this sounds sketchy." BB voiced. I turned to look at the door to see saddened looks on Canary and Bat's face. He put a picture on the table and I saw Bart strapped up to a munch of machines and needles in his arms and an oxygen mask on his face.

"Do you know when this was?" He asked. I shook my head.

"A long time ago right. I just saw him." I said getting worked up. He shook his head.