Chapter 34

We left Kelly and Rachel's house about half an hour ago. Paulson said she's going to take me to meet someone very special... but I don't know any special Americans that I haven't already met.

Sarah took me to a restaurant and sat us down. "Who are we meeting Paulson" I asked her. She just smirked at me, "you'll see" making me sigh.

"Paulson!" a man exclaimed, making Sarah stand up to greet him. When she pulled away from the hug, I recognised him immediately. "Ryan Murphy" I whispered.

"You must be Y/N! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Ryan. Ryan Murphy" he smiled, reaching out to shake my hand. I took it gratefully. "And you, Mr Murphy" I smiled.

"Oh! Please, just call me Ryan" he smiled, taking a seat. "Sarah I'm guessing you haven't told her why I'm here?" Ryan asked Sarah and she shook her head, smiling at me.

"What's going on Paulson?" I asked her, giving her a black look. "Y/N... I have seen how great you are" Ryan started, making me play with my fingers under the table nervously. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to have a part in our new season of American Horror Story, Red Tide?" he asked me.

I was shocked. I absolutely wanted to say yes! But what about Helena? "I know what you're thinking sweetie. Your mom already knows and she agreed to it" she smiled at me. A huge smile crept upon my face. "Of course, I would love to Ryan!" I exclaimed.

"Perfect! That was the answer I was hoping for" he chuckled. "I'll be in touch with you both soon" he said before leaving.

I looked at Sarah with bright eyes, "you did this.. for me?" I asked. She nodded, smiling. "I know how much you love American Horror Story so I got in touch with Ryan and asked him to see Oceans 9. He knew straight away you would be perfect for a role" she giggled.

"Sarah, I can't thank you enough" I smiled, throwing my arms around her. "You're welcome lovely" she hugged me back. "Are you going to be in it?" I asked, seriously. She pulled away from our hug and took my hands in hers. She nodded.

"I'm going to be playing Tuberculosis Karen" she smiled. I looked at her all confused, "what does that even mean?"

"She's a homeless person who is going to be a huge part of the season" she smiled. "Homeless?" I asked again, Sarah just nodded. "You'll see, she's actually got a big heart and knows right from wrong" she smiled.

"Who will I be?" I asked. "You're going to be Alma Gardner. Daughter of Harry and Doris Gardner. She has a musical talent... but I won't say too much as it will give everything away" she smirked. "Sarah!" I whined. "Enough talking... let's go back so we can call your mom" she chuckled.

We made our way back to Rachel and Kelly's and as soon as Sarah opened the door I was bombarded with questions. "What did you say?" "Please tell me you accepted Y/N!"

"Guys! I accepted" I giggled. The couple hugged in celebration. "We are so happy for you Y/N! Now you can keep my idiot sister in check" Rachel said, gesturing to Sarah. "I am still here Rachel" she rolled her eyes. Rachel just threw her hands up in zurrender.

"Right, come on Y/N. Let's go call your mom" Sarah smiled, taking me to her laptop.

She pressed call and Helena picked up straight away. "Well?" she asked excitedly. "I accepted" I smiled. "Y/N! I am so proud of you my little button" she squealed happily.

"Hellie, tell her now" Sarah said to my mum, confusing me. "Well, I know that American Horror Story is filmed in the US so... I'll be coming over again!" she told me making my eyes widen. "I can't believe this! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to see you, mum! Wait... what if you get offered a job?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that button. We can cross that bridge when it comes to it" she smiled. "When will you be here?" I asked. "Tomorrow" she smiled. I looked over at Sarah and gave her a bright smile. "We will be staying at my place. I have a house close to set so it won't be too tiring for you" she said.

"I love you both" I smiled.