𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

𝓒𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓨/𝓷~ 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮!

Going to Inarizaki was pretty much a flex for me and Kalani

Going to Inarizaki was pretty much a flex for me and Kalani. Not because of the school grade and reputation, because of the volleyballs boy team.

"Y/nn~." Kalani echos over my phone. "Yes ki?" My pencil drawing across my book. "Me and Miyas are walking to school together and—." "absolutely not."

"Y/n!" The brown skin girl leans leans back in her gaming chair. "Why not! You always do this!" she pouts letting her lower lip hang. "Because— I don't want to be attacked by fangirls all day." copying words down on my notebook.

"I don't even get chased by fangirls!" She throws her hands up in the air. I chuckled.

"Yea... because you're Osamu's girlfriend! No one's going to test you." flipping a page writing, on the next.  "And that means no one will test you! Come on y/n please~!" Kalani hands clasps together begging, shaking her hands back and forth.

I sat back thinking for a few seconds putting my hand on my chin. "Hmmm." spinning around in my chair. "Sure—AHHH." falling down in my chair.

"I so got that on camera." Kalani laughs tapping her screen looking like she turned off screen recording. "Fuck you." I fake sob. "Anyways, we have to go to sleep since we're leaving early to get breakfast." she clasps her hands together.

YOUR POV!

"ooooh okay." "bye y/n~." "byeee." the beep goes off looking at my home screen. You turn your phone off going back to your notes. To you, your mom, and "dad" thought that it was very important to get all A's. you honestly didn't have an issue with it right now but you assumed that it'll get worse later on.

"Finally." you closed your notebook and placing it in your bag. "The Miya twins are so popular for looking alike huh?" You scroll through your phone to see pictures of them two.

Looking closer into a picture you purse your lips looking at another person in the back. His middle part looked perfect and his eyes were its own wonderland.

His looked surreal. "Damn he's got some looks." your turned off your phone placing it on the nightstand.

You quickly hop into the shower washing yourself off and getting out. Oiling your hair, Face care, and shaving.

You decided just to go to sleep in a matching black set. You lotion down your body and spray perfume before laying down and going to sleep.

*

*𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂*

My phone went off looking at it with groggy eyes. "Fuck." reaching for my phone to see that it's Kalani. "Hello?" "Good morning y/n~." Kalani says putting on eyeliner in her mirror. "Why are you up so early?" Sitting up on my bed.

"Did you forget? We're going with the tw— OH shit you boobs are big!" looking down at my chest i realized that i was completely exposed. "Shut the fuck up." lifting the camera laughing.