Chapter 23

POV: Captain Haneul, 7th Special Forces Brigade

"Wait, you're the NIS commander?" Haneul asked in shock. 

Chaehyun nodded, "I'm also the senior field commander for the operation." She also handed the pamphlet to Haneul, "Identification papers."

Haneul walked back to the office as he leafed toward the records, Chaehyun had deployed to the DMZ at the same time he was. And she was apparently on the scene on an operation he co-commanded. He decided that he will talk to her about that later. He turned to Chaehyun and said, "Your papers and orders are correct, I give you command of the operation." He saluted "Power of Unity."

But there was one more thing because a member would disappear for two weeks or more, Haneul was ordered to brief Kep1er on Chaehyuns position. As Min-Seok rounded up Kep1er, Haneul was just looking at Chaehyuns personnel records, he was thinking that she still looked pretty in the profile picture. Then Min-Seok came over, "Sir, you're on."

Haneul walked out as Xiaoting shouted, "You made us end the mafia game early!"

Haneul smiled, "Sorry about that, I'll try to make this as short as possible, it's regarding im Chaehyun. She it an agent for the NIS, and will be away for two or more weeks. Thats all."

"Wait!" Bahiyyih shouted after him, "Thats all you're going to say!?

Haneul simply responded with a wave over the shoulder.

As his unit was packing up, Min-Seok, Chaehyun, and Haneul went over the mission, the plan was to capture or kill the commander of the offensive, which was in Seoul. They will dropped into the city either through Fast-roping, or a HALO drop. It was risky, but the payoff could be enormous. As Haneul Boarded a KAH-1 that will do the drop, Chaehyun shouted, "Haneul wait!"

Haneul looked back, Chaehyun ran towards him and pressed something into his hands, "Good luck she said." then ran over to the NIS helicopter. 

After the hour flight, Seoul came into view, there was no resistance. The KAH-1 hovered over the target building and Haneul with his squad fast-roped on the target building. Haneul said into his mic "White Tiger and breach team 1 is on the ground and moving."