Chapter 2

POV: Captain Haneul, 7th Special Forces Brigade

Haneul has only heard this type of alarm in Afghanistan when their bases came under attack. He snapped out his radio, "1st Security Group, this is White Tiger, what's the situation?" There was a brief burst of static followed by "FPCON DELTA has been issued for all troops, evacuate your position ASAP, Security Group out."

"Uhhhhhhh, Captain, what happening?" Yeseo asked. Haneul looked at his radio and said "The capital is under attack."

In a matter of minutes, his platoon has equipped with tactical gear and their K7 SMGs and evacuated Kep1er to a secure loading dock. Now they were waiting on the convoy to take them to a bunker outside the city.

In the distance, the roar of a cruise missile flying into its target echoed throughout the city. Haneuls radio came to life again, "Blue House hit."

Kep1er gasped. Youngeun said, "Is the Blue House really hit?" 

Haneul responded, "If that's what the Security Group says, then it happened. And there will be plenty more strikes throughout the city tonight." With that said, everyone was basically stunned into silence, even his own troops. 

Finally, the convoy arrived, his troops wasted no time and immediately directed Kep1er into the waiting trucks, Haneul went and stood by the lead truck to watch everyone. 

As Yujin boarded the fourth truck, her outfit shifted ever so slightly, Haneul saw it so briefly, that he almost didn't recognize it, but there was no doubt about it, Yujin had a pistol.