Chapter 10

POV: Chaehyun

"You're crazy." Said Chaehyun. 

"I dunno, maybe your the one who's crazy. You guys have talked a bunch, right? What? Do you guys argue a lot? Is that why you think I'm crazy?" Yujin asked. 

Chaehyun thought about this. Come to think of it, Haneul never actually fought with her. It was always a one-sided argument. "You may have a point there," Chaehyun admitted, sighing. "But still. We haven't had any... nice interactions."

Yujin smiled, "I have to go, the soldiers are giving us basic defense training." Then Yujin left without giving Chaehyun a chance to respond. 

After five more days the medics said that Chaehyun could be released from the infirmary. Chaehyun return to her dorm, and by now all their stuff from the company dorm had arrived. As she rounded the corner where she almost got shot, there was another surprise waiting for her.

 Haneul was waiting by her door. After a moment he saw her and smiled, "Hey, can we talk?"

"Uh, sure," Chaehyun replied, getting nervous as she remembered what Yujin had said. She opened the door and Haneul in. 

"So, I just came to say I'm sorry for the lack of security and the delay in rescuing you and Yujin-" he started. 

"Haneul," Chaehyun said, interrupting him before he could finish. "It's not your fault, we all made mistakes that day. Including myself."

"Oh, ok just thought I'll apologize," said Haneul

Chaehyun smiled, "apology accepted."

Chaehyun started to say something else, but then she heard  Min-Seok shouting, "Captain, where are you?"

Haneul sighed and pulled out his radio, "Min-Seok, would it kill you to use your radio for once? What the problem?"

There was a brief burst of static, then Min-Seok responded "1st Defense requesting SAR on the ground, North Korea has bombed Seoul National University Hospital."