Chapter 4

POV: Chaehyun

Chaehyun was confused. 

Why did Yujin have a gun? How did Haneul know about it? What will he do to Yujin and the group? Yujin and Chaehyun walked to their quarters in silence.

Oddly enough, Yujin did not appear mad or upset. She seemed relieved. "Yujin, how do you know Haneul?" Chaehyun finally said. 

Yujin smiled, "He almost arrested me."

"What?" Chaehyun said, "why would he arrest you, what did you do?"

Yujin responded, "One time, I managed to wander across the DMZ, and the North Korean soldier on duty turned a blind eye, I managed to slip back over the border, but the 7th Special Forces Brigade was dispatched to the DMZ, and I barely managed to escape by slipping into a basement at the last second."

Chaehyun was shocked. This was very suspicious, but of course, she was not the only one that had a suspicious story. 

Finally, they made it to the quarters. Immediately Bahiyyih asked, "what happened back there?" 

Chaehyun responded before Yujin could. "It was just a standard security check, nothing to worry about." Bahiyyih seemed to be satisfied and went back to eating Kimchi with Yeseo. "So, we finally got the Kimchi, huh?" Chaehyun said, trying to keep the mood light.

Yeseo said "Yep, it's been a long day, we have all deserved it"

Chaehyun sat with all her groupmates and enjoyed the meal, grateful that they were all alive, together.