Chapter 7

POV: Captain Haneul, 7th Special Forces Brigade

After Chaehyun left, Haneul finally began breathing again. That was scary. He made his way over to his desk and phoned the Main Gate for a Status Report. 

But as soon as he picked up the phone, the security center started calling him. He sighed and accepted the call. "Power of Unity, this is First Lieutenant Dong-chan, security center. We have a breach of the VIP quarters."

"What! Give me details." Haneul shouted.

"Five minutes ago, we caught footage of four North Korean commandos entering the bunker, we do believe they are after the VIPs," replied Dong-chan. 

Haneul took a heavy breath. "Ok, all troops are now on FPCON CHARLIE, I'm hanging up." He quickly reached for the Mic and turned on the intercom and said "The VIP area is now on lockdown, all VIPs lock your doors and do not exit until the area is cleared," he said, hoping all the Kep1er members were in their rooms.

Haneul grabbed his tactical vest and his MP5 SMG. As he left the room, he saw that Min-Seok had all his gear and was waiting. "Let's go," Haneul ordered. As they entered the VIP area, there were obvious signs of a struggle. In the kitchen, pots were on the floor, and utensils were scattered everywhere, but there was one thing that caught Haneuls eye, a deployed taser. He glanced up at Min-Seok, "We're too late, they left. Order a roll call of all Kep1er members immediately."

Haneul waited in the kitchen as Min-Seok did the door-to-door count of the members. Finally, Min-Seok returned, looking grim. 

After a moment Min-Seok spoke, "Power of Unity, Staff Sergeant Min-Seok reporting two Kep1er members are missing, Yujin and Chaehyun."