"Elemental...you're not supposed to be at this part of the Academy. Especially not at this hour..." He says before he turns his light towards the other side and sees what I've done on the wall. "Enjoying the work?" I ask sarcastically and I don't even know why. It's like it's not even me that's saying that. "Did you do this?" He turns back towards me. I get up on my feet after a while, but I don't answer him. "Elemental, you have an obligation to answer me..." He lets out in a warning tone as I cross my arms in front of him. "Shouting at me right now isn't the way to go. You should take my advice and stay off of me..."

            It's like there's someone else in the controls. I would never be this way around a Senior. I mean, I know I used to be, but honestly, I don't have a reason other than wanting to be left alone. "I am the Senior here, Elemental. You don't get to play out demands to me. You will learn your place. Now tell me, did you do this?" He goes on. I don't look up at him. Right now I don't even want to. It's like I know that if I do, I'll do something that'll land me in a cell instead of the field...if I'm honest though, I don't know which is worse. "Elemental..." He keeps pushing and I sense my patience reaching the edge.

            "Yes, okay, fine! I did it. Are you happy now?" I ask throwing my hands out in the air. I look up at him and I think he can even see the anger in my eyes. "What are you going to do about it?" ...suddenly falls out of my mouth. I'm just making this much worse, aren't I? I decide to try to sneak out of this situation, but as I try to make my way past him, he grabs my arm and looks down on me. "Hey, where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you..." He goes on. "But I'm done with you..."

            Next thing I know, my other arm comes up and brings this immense heat of flames towards him. As he lets go, my other hand joins in too and pours flames on him so bad that he collapses. I manage to stop it eventually and I look down to see that I've burned him to death. If things weren't bad with me already, they're definitely worse with me now. My hands are shaking. I look on them as I realize what I've actually done. I gulp rather loudly as I slowly walk towards the Senior and see if I can shake him awake. "Sir...Senior?" I let out, but I can immediately tell that it won't matter what I do. He's dead.

             I sense my breath is becoming more and more shaky as I crawl backwards against the wall. I immediately pull my knees closer to my chest. My entire body is shaking like a leaf and I don't really know what to do with myself. I know someone's going to come look for this guy eventually. Someone's gonna come and when they do, they're gonna find me just sitting here, unable to move.

            I have no idea what's going on with me. Even at my worst in the past, I always controlled myself, but now I just freaking killed a Senior over nothing. Why?

Breeze:             
 "Blaze?...hey, Blaze!" I keep calling out as I try to figure out where she took off to earlier. I stop for a moment, taking a deep breath as I'm starting to lose faith that I will find her. Aqú certainly didn't help me out arriving at the timing that he did. I have to make this right. Despite of the Grand Master being in her head and very possibly controlling her, she is still my partner. I need to make sure that she turns out alright in the end. She's not gonna stay his pawn forever. She doesn't deserve that.

            I will tell her all about what's been going on when the time is right, but right now, I need to make her believe that I haven't replaced her in any way. I fear she believes I have and that's not the case. "Come on, Blaze, where are you..." I let out to myself as I continue to walk in one random direction that for some reason seems like the right one. All of these corridors over here are unfamiliar to me. I've never been here before, although it strikes me as the perfect place to get some space. I can only assume that Blaze did walk down here considering the mood she was in when she left.