Chapter 27

Y/n sighed, what the hell was taking Luke so long? He said he had to go to the bathroom, and it's been like 20 minutes. Y/n waited a little longer, and than Luke came down, he seemed to be smirking. He also was a bit dusty. "Sorry I took so long, I got a bit side-tracked with a couple other things" he said, he held no eye contact. "It's fine...I uh made lunch for the two of us" Y/n said. Luke nodded, kissing her softly, "thanks babe, but I have to take care of something in the attic, than I'll be back" he said. Y/n raised a brow, but she nodded "okay...I'll be here" she said softly.

Bill woke up, his head was pounding, he looked around, and saw Dipper and Mabel tied up. He tried to help them, but he was chained, Bill struggled, but the chains grew tighter as he struggled. He hissed quietly. "Oh good, you're awake" a voice cackled. Bill glared, "Luke what the hell?" he groaned. He smirked softly, looking at the male. "Cipher, still persistent after loosing your powers...your girlfriend, I'm impressed, I would've just moved on" he said, smirking. "Luke you bastard, let me go" he hissed. The male laughed, "what is it with you people? you think you can just order me to do something, and I'll do it?" he laughed. Luke looked at Y/n's memory orb, and he growled. "I'm surprised an idiot like you figured out where I hid it, but no matter I think I might kill you, and it wouldn't be that hard" he smirked.

Bill looked at him, and he hissed where were his potions? "I can tell you're looking for these" Luke held up the bottles. "You know at first I thought you made them, but now that I look at it...I realize who made them" his voice was laced with venom and hatred. Bill hissed, and he tried to get out. "Ah ah ah now if you wanna save you're little friend's ass" he held up Y/n's memory orb "I suggest you be good" he smirked. Luke placed the orb back, and he walked out. Bill could feel his heart break, he was going to die, and Y/n was going to be with Luke...forever.

Luke hissed, walking down, how could Bill go see Kira..she's a useless idiot, and why would she ever help Bill? what did he ever do for her? Luke shook off the thoughts, and he walked back into the kitchen "Sorry babe, I'm not feeling very well...I don't think I'm going to eat" he said. Y/n frowned, "Is something wrong? are you sick or something?" she asked as she looked at him. "I'm positive" he kissed her head, and he walked off. Y/n sat down, she was feeling...alone. Luke always seemed to be doing something, and always too busy for her. She was growing suspicious, so she stood up to follow him

Luke walked back into the attic, he had his dagger in his hands, it was dipped in poison, to ensure Bill would die. Bill looked up, "now what do you want?" he asked with a hiss. "You know, I decided your life isn't worth sparing, which is why I'm going to kill you now, but don't worry it'll hurt..a lot" he smirked, and he lunged at the male to stab him. Mabel's and Dipper's eyes were wide, and they struggled around. Luke was about to stab, but suddenly the door creaked open. Time seemed to stop, and Luke's eyes widened. In a quivered tone, a feminine voice spoke out "Luke...what are you doing?"