Chapter 16

Y/n sat in the living room, she was waiting to leave, so she could see Bill. Since she had agreed to meet him in the woods around seven. She wore a dusty blue skirt, with a peter pan collared shirt. Her hair was pinned up. Y/n usually wasn't one to get all dolled up, but she decided to at least look somewhat presentable. As six fifty-five rolled around Y/n stood up. She walked out of the Shack, and into the woods. Y/n walked around, eventually spotting the male. She walked over towards him, and she smiled. She waved "Hey Bill". Bill turned around, smiling "Hey.. you look nice" he complimented. The female's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink "heh, thanks". Bill chuckled lightly, holding her hand, and he began to walk. "So where are we going?" Y/n asked. Bill grinned mischievously "well I heard your birthday was yesterday, and I want to take you out somewhere nice" he hummed. Y/n nodded, and after about five minutes of walking the two stopped at a large fairground. The place buzzed with the sounds of rides, screams, and people chattering. Y/n giggled "ooo this looks fun" she mused.

Bill smiled, looking over at her "Alright then lets go, dearest". For once Y/n didn't mention the pet name. She walked alongside Bill, as he payed the entrance fee. Y/n looked around at everyone, and everything. Over by the tilt-a-whirl she saw Lazy Susan selling some baked goods. Bill's grin grew wider "here Y/n let me buy you a cupcake" he said. Y/n looked over at him "Oh no you don't have to do that". Bill smirked "Ah I'm glad you agree I'll get you a cupcake". "Wait but I di-" she started, but it was too late, for the male was already at the stand. He walked back to her, with a small cupcake. It had golden colored frosting, and a couple sprinkles. "Here you go" he said. Y/n smiled, kissing his chin "thanks you big nerd". Bill playfully rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at her. She stuck her tongue out back, and she ate the cupcake, some frosting getting on the corner of her mouth. She wiped it off, and she looked back at Bill. "Well that was good, but come on I wanna go on a ride" she said. The two walked hand in hand, she could hear a few murmurs from the townsfolk. Some of them complimented how cute they look, while others made faces of disgust. Y/n ignored all of them, she just wanted to enjoy this time with Bill.

A couple hours later, the rides began to shut off, and the vendors began to pack up. Y/n giggled as she and Bill walked out. "That was pretty fun" she said. Bill nodded, "yeah, but I swear some of those rides weren't very fun" he said, clutching his stomach. Y/n snorted, "Oh is the 'all mighty' Bill Cipher admitting he has a weakness?". Bill smirked, holding her close "Nah, my only weakness is you". "That was cheesy" Y/n laughed. "Awe come on don't I get any brownie points for trying?". Y/n shook her head "no you don't. Bill smiled for once conquering the world, or revenge wasn't on his mind. He felt happy, and at peace. It made him sick, he almost couldn't handle it. He was a dream demon, and this was all new to him. As the two made their ways to the end of the woods, where the Shack was, Y/n smiled "thanks for tonight Bill... this was fun" she said. Bill shook his head "no problem". Y/n leaned in kissing him lightly, she pulled back after a couple seconds, and she waved "see ya later" she said, walking off. Leaving Bill there with a stunned, but dreamy expression.

Luke watched as the two parted their ways. "perfect" he smirked. He looked at the female, as she walked into the Shack. He knew what he needed to do. He'd erase her memories, then his little deal with Bill, would be much more significant to him. How pathetic, Bill was a dream demon going soft. But that meant Luke would be able to obtain his powers much more easier, and he would become so powerful, nothing could get in his way. The male watched as the light in her room switched off. He smirked, teleporting to the Shack. His eyes glowed for a moment, and he made his way into her mind.