Chapter 13

Bill growled, shifting to his original form "I thought I had gotten rid of you years ago" he mumbled. Luke laughed, turning to his original form as well, which happened to be a diamond. "Awe come on, you don't think you'd get rid of me that easily?". Bill growled making the first move, shooting a ball of red flames at the male's eye, which Luke easily dodged. "Awe come on you've got to be better than that, you're rustier than I thought". Y/n watched the scene, she was nervous, yet intrigued. She wanted to know what exactly happened in their past that made them hate each other so much. After about ten minutes Bill suddenly huffed, "Enough!, I've defeated you before and I will do it again!". He hurled a huge flame at the diamond, which he avoided. "Alright, alright, I surrender... but don't think this means I'm gone for good I'll take what you desire most and make it mine" Luke said, before disappearing into nothing.

Y/n blinked and she looked over at Bill who shifted human again and he made his way towards her. "Are you alright.. I'm sorry I didn't know he was still out there he didn't hurt you, right?". For once Bill was scared and relieved. He never cared so much for one human in his life. He could make excuses and avoid the situation, but deep down he knew the truth. He had fallen hard for Y/n. "Yeah, we were so worried you were hurt" Dipper chimed in. Y/n nodded and she smiled gratefully at the three "Well thanks for saving me" she said. "Yeah now we can get out of here" Mabel said. Bill nodded and he mumbled a couple of words and suddenly Y/n jolted up. She groaned lightly "Awe man my head hurt.. like it's on fire" she mumbled. She looked around to see Dipper and Mabel who were already up and Bill who was just standing there. "I wonder if anyone is looking for us?" Mabel questioned. Y/n shrugged and she checked her phone which read two o' clock.. which was weird since it was around two when she passed out.. guess time doesn't pass when you're trapped in your own head.

Dipper nodded "Yeah we should probably get going" he said and he stood up and he began to walk. In the corner of his eye he noticed Bill, who was eyeing Y/n. He looked nervous like he wanted to tell her something. The male shook it off and he looked over at his sister who was skipping towards the shack. Dipper slightly rolled his eyes. He loved his sister, but sometimes she was too energetic for her own good. She was always on the move, and nothing seemed to bother her."You know you're too energetic sometimes, right?" Dipper pointed out. "Yeah and your point is?". Dipper shrugged "guess you got me there.. I suppose I just wanted to point that out". Mabel smiled and she kept her gaze forward, "Dork"