Chapter 20

"Dipper time to wake up" Mabel cooed, shaking the brunette lightly. Dipper groaned and he turned over "mm five more minutes" he grumbled. Bill rolled his eyes, "we don't have five minutes, dummy you want to save Y/n or not" he snapped. Dipper opened his eyes "oh right, yeah I'm up" he grumbled, sitting up. Mabel nodded "alright good we'll be downstairs" she hummed, dragging the blonde male downstairs. Dipper looked forward, he sighed. He will get their friend back, he swore on his grave. Dipper got dressed into regular clothes and he walked downstairs. Mabel and Bill where down there and the three walked out. "Alright, so where do you think Luke meant by taking Y/n home?" Mabel asked Bill. Bill stared forward "the only place I can think of is the woods probably" he said. Dipper and Mabel nodded and they headed for the woods.

Y/n was in the woods, it was dark and she couldn't see anything. She looked around, but suddenly she heard voices. Dipper and Mabel bolted towards her "Y/n!" the cried out in unison. Y/n ran towards then, but suddenly a blinding light struck at them and the two disappeared. Y/n shrank in fear. All she could hear was evil laughter. She tried to run, but everything kept going blank. Suddenly she saw a figure. She thought it was Luke so she ran towards her. She wrapped her arms around him, and Luke smiled, but suddenly his smile faded. "You shouldn't have been so stupid to trust me" He suddenly lunged at her, and Y/n screamed. She jolted up from her bed, nearly hitting Luke in the face. "Whoa princess are you alright?" Luke asked, his brows furrowing. Beads of sweat dripped down Y/n's face. Her cheeks were stained red. She nodded weakly "yeah, just bad dream" she mumbled. Luke nodded, and he lifted her chin with his thumb and forefinger "don't worry you're safe and I'm with you" he said. Y/n nodded and she softly hugged him close. Luke hugged back. "Come on let's get breakfast" he said, leading the female out of her bed carefully.

Bill looked around and he groaned lightly. He couldn't find any sign of them, and it had been at least twenty minutes. "Y/n!" Mabel called out as if she expected an answer of some sort. "This is kind of pointless" Dipper mumbled. "Then why'd you come with us" Bill snapped. Dipper glared, but Mabel interjected "listen we can't afford to fight we have to focus on our main objective." Dipper and Bill nodded silently and they continued to look. Suddenly they small a small figure. Bill raised a brow and he walked towards it. He looked over and he saw a small gnome. Bill groaned lightly "oh just great, just what we need" he mumbled. Jeff looked up at the three "Well well well look who we have here" he looked at Mabel "hey there sweet cheeks, think you wanna join our kingdom, I bet you've grown a lot~" he wiggled his brows suggestively. Mabel held up a fist, glaring "think again" she chided. Jeff held up his hands in defense and he looked back at Bill "So what is the king of chaos doing around here?" Bill nodded "I'm looking for a female and a male they walked around here recently, have you seen them?" Jeff scratched his chin "hm well now that you've mentioned I think I did see a couple walking around here" Jeff said, pointing North. "There's an abandoned house further up I can only assume that's where they're going" Jeff said, walking off.

Bill nodded "Alright that's probably where he took her" Bill feared. He could only imagine the horrible things Luke was doing to her. He shivered. The three quickly made there way to a large cabin. "This is the place, I can sense demon" Bill hissed. The two twins sneaked up to the window while Bill stayed back to look around. This place was pretty damn shady, and he wasn't too happy that Luke brought her here. Mabel bit her lip, and she looked down. Dipper looked at Bill, motioning him over "uhm Bill you might want to see this" he said. Bill frowned, but carefully crept towards the window. He stared in and his eyes widened. That horrid demon was kissing my dearest.