Chapter 11

Dipper heard a thump and he turned around and saw Y/n passed out. He gasped "Y/N" he cried out as he rushed to her side. He felt her pulse and was relieved she was still breathing. He looked at her forehead which seemed to be glowing gently. He began to freak out. What the hell had happened to her?. He looked through his bag and he found his phone. He quickly dialed Mabel's number and he crossed his fingers, for he hoped she'd pick up. After about the third ring a voice picked up "Hello~ this is Mabel" a voice spoke.

"Mabel I need you to come here Y/n just passed out... I'm in the woods"

There was a pause and suddenly Mabel spoke again

"Alright I'm coming I'll be there soon"

"Okay thanks"

Dipper hung up and he looked at Y/n "Oh dear lord please be alright" he mumbled.

Bill looked at Mabel as she hung up the phone "who was that?" he asked. Mabel seemed reluctant to speak but she sighed "Y/n's hurt or something but she passed out in the woods" Mabel said. Bill stared at her. Usually he'd laugh at other's misery but he felt his heart start to clench up like his muscles were choking it. For once in his life he felt worry. He didn't know how to describe it but all he wanted to do was go see her. "Let me come" he blurted out. Mabel looked at him and she bit her lip softly, but she nodded nonetheless "alright let's go" she said and the two walked out of the house.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/n huffed at the figure in front of her. The male laughed "Oh well looks like someone's feisty~" he purred. Y/n glared "Shut up, just tell me who you are" she hissed. The male laughed "alright, alright" he bowed "Names Lucas Wentworth" he said. Y/n stared at him for a moment. He wore a dark blue tux and a white bow tie. He looked like Bill.. but something was off about him. "Okay and why am I here.. what do you want from me?" the female hissed. Lucas laughed "now now no need to act so harsh I heard you were a 'friend' of Bill and since I happen to know him I thought "why not meet his little 'friend' ". Y/n tensed up "you're friends with Bill?..." she asked quietly. Lucas laughed "well you could say that" he smirked. Y/n nodded and she looked around "s-so where am I?" she asked. Lucas laughed "Well you're mind.. of course"

Dipper was sitting by Y/n when he heard Mabel. "I'm over here" Dipper called. Dipper looked forward and he sighed in relief when he saw Mabel, but he glared when he saw Bill "What's he doing here?" Dipper snarled. "Not important... so what happened?" Mabel asked. "We were walking and suddenly Y/n passed out". Bill looked at Y/n and he bit his lip "can I see her?.." he asked. Dipper was reluctant but Mabel nodded and Bill felt her forehead. He paled slightly.. could it be.. no, no, no he was supposed to be defeated. "Okay guys we need to go In Y/n's mind I know how to save her". Dipper seemed shocked to hear this from Bill Cipher.. the very being that wanted to destroy the world. Mabel nodded "okay just tell us what to do" she said. Bill nodded and he instructed them to put a hand on Y/n's head and they did. Bill chanted some words that sounded like gibberish and suddenly they began to glow and just like that they were gone. Dipper opened his eyes and he looked around. It was gray and everything seemed dark but yet a hope seemed to fill Dipper. "Where are we?" Mabel asked breathlessly. "Y/n's mind" Bill spoke somberly.

*A/n: Picture above is Lucas :3*