Chapter 12

Dipper looked around and he frowned lightly. Y/n's mind was grey and instead of and old shack like Stan's it was a small white house, of course he couldn't really tell what color, since everything was black and white. "Whoa.. so this is what Y/n's mind looks like?!" Mabel smiled, skipping towards the house. Dipper rolled his eyes "this isn't playtime Mabel, we're here to find Y/n" he huffed. Bill rolled his eyes at the two and he floated inside the house. The three walked in, doors in every corner. Some held memories, other held thoughts. "So how'd Y/n get here in the first place?" Mabel questioned, looking at everything. Bill gritted his teeth, clenching his fists "Well I'm going to assume it was because of Luke" he said. Dipper and Mabel gave each other a perplexed look. "Who's he?" Dipper asked. Bill sighed almost painfully, as if that question was laced with daggers and Dipper had just stabbed him with it. "He and I.. have a long history" he said, his expression turning stern and he kept walking.

Y/n stared at Luke, her eyes were cold and emotionless. "Why the hell am I here anyways?". Luke turned to face the female, a smirk growing on his lips "Well you see, princess Bill and I used to friends, but of course things happened and let's say this is revenge.. you see I've been watching you and I've noticed Bill has taken a liken to you.. so what better way to 'pay him back' by taking away the thing he desires the most". Y/n didn't know whether to be flushed or scared. "I d-d-don't believe that" she said. Luke laughed "Awe, you're just being modest" he smirked. "But for the time being maybe I'll keep you.. I bet you're great in-" "don't even finish that sentence" the female hissed. Luke's emerald eyes glowed for a moment, but then returned to their natural color. "Well if you don't cooperate... I could always kill you". "LET ME GO YOU STUPID DEMON!" Y/n cried out, hoping to be heard. "Toots, I've got news for you, you're in the part of your memories where no one will hear you.. the forgotten memories."

Bill looked around and suddenly he could hear something, but they weren't sounds, more like a rippling on a door. "Come on you two I know where she is" Bill said quickly making his way towards a old door. It was white, but had been torn up and some of it was ripped. It was damaged and at the top it said 'Forgotten memories'. "You sure she's in here?" Dipper questioned. Bill nodded "positive". Bill quickly opened the door, reveling Y/n and Luke. "Oh my, look who's here.. and you've brought guests~" Luke smirked. "Cut the crap Luke" Bill hissed.

"Oh and why should I?"

"Because I said so, and we both know I'm much more powerful than you"

"Are you sure, Cipher.. why don't we have a competition to see who's more powerful. Winner get's to keep Y/n"

Bill stared at him "she's not a pr-" "no, Bill don't worry.. kick his ass" Y/n spoke. Bill looked at her, for once in his life he was nervous, he was betting on something he cared for deeply. "Alright fine" Bill said. Dipper and Mabel move to the side where Y/n was and Luke cackles, "let the games begin~".