Chapter 7

Mabel slept peacefully and she softly snored. Mabel was dreaming her usually glittery and happy fantasy. Even as the female got older she still dreamt her usual, weird and sparkly and happy-go-lucky dreams. Though this dream was.. well off. She was in a field of flowers "Hello Mr. Kitten how are you doing today?" Mabel asked the florescent purple cat who seemed to have an aura of vanilla "Mabel we need to talk" the cat suddenly spoke and it snapped. Suddenly it was no longer a cat, but the triangle form Bill. Mabel froze and suddenly her happy meadow turned into the cosmos. Mabel freaked and she looked at Bill. "B-Bill what are you doing in my dreams?" she asked. "Kid, what do I look like the tooth fairy? I'm a dream demon for goodness sake. Hence dream this is like well.. my job".

Mabel narrowed her eyes "well.. go away Bill or I'll.. wake myself up" she huffed. Bill laughed "kid, when I'm around you can't just 'wake up' when I'm around I can keep you in the dreamscape for as long as I want" he smirked. Mabel shuddered "alright, alright I get your point.. what do you even want from me anyway?" she asked. Bill's expression seemed to have lost it's cockiness. "Look Shooting Star I know we're supposed to hate each other... but I need your advice and help" he said. Mabel narrowed her eyes "why should I help you?". Bill sighed "look I know you hate me but please It's about.." he hesitated to speak but he knew maybe this would help. "It's about.. Y/n" he said in a quiet tone.

For once Mabel didn't speak. She stayed silent and this awkward silence carried on for a little bit "alright.. well what's the advice about Y/n?" Mabel finally spoke up. Bill seemed hesitant to speak "I don't know I think I have the.. feelings"

Mabel stared at him "the what?.."

"don't make me repeat it.. the feelings"

"You mean you like her?"

"Well no.. yes.. I don't know... that's why I asked you"

Mabel stared at him like he had grown three heads and started to talk ancient Greek. Eventually she spoke again. "Bill you like her... and that's quite obvious" she said. Bill whined "but I'm a dream demon we don't fall in love". Mabel rolled her eyes, but then smirked. This was it.. the challenge that would change history. Mabel the matchmaker in: "Setting Up a Demon with a human". She mentally squealed "Okay, Bill meet me outside the Diner at noon" she said.

Bill seemed reluctant. He feared slightly, for what this female had in store. "Alright fine.. thanks I guess" he said and he suddenly smirked lightly "I'll be watching you you" he said and suddenly Mabel jolted up. She breathed heavily and she looked as she sighed "Oh it was just a dream" she sighed in relief. She then looked down and she saw a marking on her hand. The female lifted her hand up to see writing 'Noon' it read. Mabel sighed "well this might be my greatest matchmaker challenge yet" she mumbled, before drifting off into a deep sleep.