Chapter 24

Y/n was getting suspicious. Sure, Y/n really liked Luke, but there was something wrong. She could tell that he was always so tense. He was always looking outside, as if he was expecting someone to burst in. "Luke can I talk to you?" Y/n asked. Luke walked up and he went into Y/n's room. "Yes darling is there something you need?" Y/n nodded, "Yeah there is, something's wrong you're acting really shady, and I don't know why, you're being vague with Bill and the others, not to mention you keep staring out the window, and not to mention you won't let me be alone without having my door open, so what's up" Luke was silent for a moment, making Y/n sigh deeply, "look I know I fell and now I've come down with Amnesia, but please let me be a bit more independent.

Luke looked down, and he seemed to smirk softly, "you're right, Y/n I'm sorry for being such a pest, it's just I love you too much to let you get hurt...I'm just being protective" he said as he hugged her softly. Y/n nodded, hugging back, "it's fine, but just please give me some space, I promise I'm fine" she said, pressing her hand against the male's cheek. Luke nods, and he cups his hands around hers, "Alright deal."

Mabel yawns, and she sighs, "are we almost done?" she asked, looking at the two males. "Mabel we've been here for only a couple hours" Dipper rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well it feels like its been a couple days" she whines. Bill and Dipper sigh, but perk up when Kira comes back out, "alright boys it wasn't easy, but I did it" She hummed, holding up a small vile, it was an intense golden colored liquid that looked almost metallic in the light. "Yay, finally...so how does it work?" Mabel asked, running up to look at it. Kira pulled it away from the female "don't touch, it's dangerous for purebred mortals" she said. Kira looked at them, "It temporally gives you your powers, now you won't be at the same strength level as Luke, so don't try to fight him" she said.

Kira looked at the twins, "now for you two" she held up another two bottles. One was a bright pink, and the other was a soft blue. "These are for you two, it'll give you the power you desire, but it can be used only once, and only in emergencies, so use it wisely." Mabel ran to hug her, but Dipper pulled her back, since she still had the bottles in her hand. "Thank you so much" Dipper and Mabel said. Kira smiled lightly, "oh it's no trouble." Bill nodded, "Well thanks it really does mean a lot to us" Bill said. Kira smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders, "hey don't mention it...I owe you anyways" she smiled, and she handed the three their bottles. "Well I see you guys sometime soon" Kira said, waving bye. The three were about to go off, but Kira stopped them "Wait hold on" she said, handing Bill a bottle with clear, but sparkly liquid. "What's this?" Bill asked. "It's healing potion, it'll heal anything, but give someone no more then one drop, or it'll kill them instead" Bill nodded, "Alright" he said and the three walked out, and the door disappeared. "Alright you two lets move out, we've got a demon's ass to kick."