Chapter 14

Y/n started to walk, but was stopped by Bill, "Hey Y/n... mind if I ask you something?". Y/n nodded "sure" she said. Bill stood there for a minute, for once he seemed nervous. Finally he spoke, "I was just wondering if you'd um... like to you know... like what humans ask when they wanna be in a relationship?" he said. Y/n raised a brow "you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?". He nodded "yeah I guess I'm asking.. if you'd be my girlfriend?". For a minute there was silence and no one said anything. Finally the female grew a smile "Bill Cipher.. I'd love to be your girlfriend".

Bill smiled widely and without thinking, he pulled the female into a kiss. Y/n's face became ruby red, she stood there for a moment before kissing back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Bill had never felt like this, but he sure as hell loved the feeling. God, was this love?, was this the feeling of another human being, caring for another, oh screw it. He didn't care what it was he loved it. After about a minute or so, the two pulled back. Bill smiled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck, "heh, wow" he mumbled softly. Y/n smiled and she kept her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her. Bill wrapped his arms around her waist and he grinned. "How about we meet here around seven.. I'll take you out somewhere nice" he said. Y/n blushed again, but she nodded "sure sounds good" she said. Bill nodded, he finally had what he had desired, but he managed to get it without deals or killing someone... strange, but surprisingly nice.

Dipper and Mabel walked into the shack. Grunkle Stan was sitting in the living room, watching Ducktective. He looked over at the two and he raised a brow "where have you two been?". "Adventuring" Mabel chimed. He nodded and he went back to his TV. About five minutes later the door opened and Y/n walked in. "Oh Hey Y/n" Dipper smiled. Y/n waved, sitting down on the floor in the living room. "So what did Bill need?" Dipper asked. "Oh.. nothing" she said. Dipper nodded, he wasn't totally convinced, but Y/n would never lie to him. After awhile everyone was getting settled into bed. Mabel grinned "well today was fun" she said with a grin. "Yeah 'fun' " Y/n and Dipper mumbled in unison. Mabel laid down "Aw you guys are no fun" she mumbled, lying down and eventually falling asleep. Y/n smiled and she looked over at Dipper who had fallen asleep as well. The two were weird, but she loved them anyway. She smiled lightly, eventually falling asleep herself.