Chapter 18

Dipper quickly made his way into the woods, Mabel trailing behind him. Dipper looked around frantically, everything so far looked normal. The two continued to walk, and about five minutes later the two heard talking. Dipper hid behind a bush, motioning his sister to come with him. Mabel follows, and Dipper peaked out to see Luke, but he was even more surprised to see Y/n. Dipper listened in on their conversation. "B-boyfriend?" Y/n stuttered out, her cheeks going a soft red. Luke smiled, holding her close "Yeah, but I don't think you remember.." he trailed off. Mabel couldn't handle that, and she quickly jumped out of the bushes "that's not true!" she hissed. Y/n and Luke's eyes went wide. Luke let out a soft snarl, but he kept his cool "what are you guys doing here? its like three in the morning" he said. "We heard a loud explosion sound, and I knew that someone was behind it" Dipper glared. Luke put up his hands in defense "I have no Idea what you're talking about, I was looking for Y/n since she fell" he said. "That's a straight up lie, and you know it" Dipper growled. Y/n stared at the two in confusion, but before she could speak, Mabel grabbed her hand "Oh Y/n I thought you had died or something" she said, hugging her close. Y/n furrowed her brows "uh thanks...who are you again?"

Once the words left the female's mouth, the twins gasped. Mabel choked back some tears "heh, you're really funny, but seriously come on lets go" she said. Y/n cocked her head to the side "what do you mean...I'm not joking". Dipper bit his lip, and Mabel shook his head "no,no,no" she mumbled. She grabbed the female's wrist "c-c-'mon I'll show you the shack and you can see Waddles...and Grunkle Stan". Before the female could protest Mabel had dragged Y/n off. Dipper turned back to Luke "what did you do to her?". Luke laughed dryly "you'd think I'd tell you" Luke scoffed "quit while you're ahead, kid this isn't your game" he chided. Dipper wanted to lunge at him, but held himself back. He gave the male a cold glare, before running off to catch up with Mabel and Y/n.

Luke smirked, now he needed to visit Bill. He snapped his fingers, and just like that he was next to the dream demon. "So Bill are you ready to listen to my offer?~" Luke smirked. Bill turned to face him, "Pft yeah right, I'd never take you up on whatever you have to offer me" he hissed. Luke laughed, "Oh I wouldn't be so hasty...you see this involves your 'precious' girlfriend". Bill's eyes widened "no...y-y-ou didn't" the male grabbed Luke by his collar, his eyes grew red "what the hell did you do to her?!" he hissed in anger. "Calm down lover boy... you see I've erased her memories, she has no recollection of you, or anyone else" he said.

Bill clenched his fist, his breathing became jagged "bullshit" he mumbled. Luke held up a small orb, inside of the orb, it contained every memory in Y/n's memory. "Ah, but I wasn't lying Cipher...but I can give this back, to restore her memories, but it won't be free" he gave Bill a cruel smile "It'll cost your powers". Bill stared at Luke like he had just spoke french. Bill stared at the ground, his power was everything, but Y/n was worth it. But if he didn't have his powers he was useless, he relied on them to help him, and allow him to cause the chaos he needed to. Bill bit his lip "alright...fine I accept your offer" he said. Luke smirked "Ah that's fantastic". Luke used one hand, placing it on Bill's head. His hand glowed blue, and suddenly Bill felt weak. Luke was finished quickly. Bill fell to the ground, and he began to cough "alright you've gotten what you wanted... now give me back Y/n's memory". Luke smirked "Oh that was part of the deal...hm how silly of me, unfortunately life isn't fair, so I'm not giving them back... besides I've already told her that she's dating me" he laughed, and his eyes glowed brightly "well I bid you farewell" he said, and he snapped his fingers, disappearing from sight.