Chapter Three

(Y/N) followed Dipper and Mabel as they made their way into the woods. However, immediately when she stepped foot into the woods, something didn't feel...right. She felt like there were eyes all around her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, and goosebumps began to crawl onto her skin like roaches. "What are we looking for anyways?" Mabel asked stomping on the pinecones as they walked. Dipper rolled his eyes, "Nothing really but I want to record things in my journal," he said. He held up a leather book with an eye carved into the front. "That's a weird looking nature book" (Y/N) commented. Dipped raised a brow, "Oh this isn't for nature it's for the supernatural." (Y/N) stopped walking, "I'm sorry what?" she asked. Mabel looked at Dipper, who looked back at Mabel. "I guess I should have warned you," Mabel admitted, rubbing her neck. "Warned me about what?" (Y/N) asked, starting to get annoyed. "About me" a voice rang out, echoing throughout the trees. (Y/N) spun around to see a dark figure standing in front of her. Her eyes widened as she let out a scream. Dipper and Mabel looked at each other once again, their eyes in disbelief at what they were seeing. Finally, the figure emerged from the shadows and the man revealed was none other than Bill Cipher.

He laughed as he watched the expressions on everyone's faces. "well now where is my welcome back banner?" he asked the three. Dipper's expression went from dumbfounding to bitter, "I can't believe you're back...how did this happen?" he questioned. BIll wiggled his finger at him,"why would I tell you something so private?" he smirked. Bill suddenly met eyes with (Y/N) and his brow raised, who was this woman? he had never seen her before. His smirk only grew, fresh meat. "Well now I don't believe we've met, darling," he purred, stepping towards her. (Y/N) shook her head, "from the reactions from Dipper and Mabel I don't think I'd want to meet you" she huffed. He chuckled, "feisty soul, eh I do love a bit of spice in a woman." Dipper stepped in front of (Y/N), "leave her alone Bill I don't know why you're here but I've defeated you once I ca-". Bill cut him off, "Save the speech kiddo." he said, waving him off. Dipper growled, "just go away," he ordered. Bill raised a brow, smirking, "My, you have grown up haven't you I was expecting to see you still your pathetic and gaunt self," he mocked.

(Y/N) nudged Dipper away, "Listen, Bill, I don't who you are or why you're even here but leave us alone," she said, her voice sounding much more confident. Bill snorted,"you think that's going to scare me away toots?" he asked. He thought for a moment, "I'll comply with your demands but know I will be back for you," he said, pointing to (Y/N). "But until then I'll see you soon," he yelled before disappearing. Dipper rubbed his forehead, "I can't believe this is happening," he groaned, sitting down. Mabel sat next to him, "don't worry Dipper he can't be that powerful now that he's a human and all," she explained. "No, that's the opposite, if he can turn himself human he must be twice as powerful" he stood up."(Y/N) I'm sorry you had to meet him, it's a long story but just know that if he ever visits you when we aren't around do not make a deal with him, no matter how tempting" he explained. (Y/N) nodded, "yeah okay sure," she said. (Y/N) sat down on the grass, who was this Bill Cipher and why was he so disliked with Dipper and Mabel.