Chapter 21

Luke glanced over at the window, seeing those two twin brats and Bill. He smirked lightly and he decided to mess with Bill a little bit. He turned back to Y/n and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a kiss. Y/n let out a soft gasp, but she kissed back, wrapping her arms around the male. She lightly smiled against the kiss, but something tugged at her brain, like she wasn't supposed to have her lips against his. Of course Y/n shook it off, and after a couple seconds Luke pulled away. He pressed his hands against her cheeks "mm you're so cute~" he cooed in her ear. Y/n laughed lightly and she pressed her arms around his neck. Suddenly the door knocked and Luke's expression turned very perplexed and he looked almost worried. "Here stay here...I'll be right back" Luke said, walking towards the door.

"Bill what are you doing? this wasn't part of the plan" Dipper proclaimed, trying to grab the male, but it was too late. Bill had already knocked. If anger was a person, Bill fit the part pretty well. If it was possible, steam would have probably been oozing out of his ears. His freckled face had a horrid expression like someone had kicked a baby then watched it burn. The door opened and standing there was Luke. "Oh look who it is...Bill Cipher how are you...are you feeling okay?" Luke smirked. "Oh cut the crap, I saw what you did...and let me just tell y-" "tell me what? that I'm not allowed to kiss my own girlfriend". Bill's fists clenched "she's not your girlfriend" he hissed. Luke's eyes glowed lightly "Oh really? well according to what I told her after her 'accident' she is." Luke let out a cold chuckle and Bill raised his fist but suddenly Y/n's voice was heard and the two males shut up. Footsteps were heard and suddenly the female appeared. Bill felt his heart sunk, he wanted to see Y/n, but he knew she had no recollection of him..of them.

Y/n walked over, seeing a blonde male and those kids from earlier. Y/n held Luke's hand "who's this?" she asked. Luke turned to Y/n "oh this is...Bill." Bill glared "Y/n do you remember me I used to be your boy-" "Alight Bill well I do appreciate you coming, but you see Y/n's had a small accident and I really need to tend to her, so if you don't mind I need you to leave" Luke said, faking a grin as he shut the door harshly. Y/n raised a brow "what was the that about, you seemed to not want him around is something wrong with you two?" Luke shook his head "oh of course not, kitten everything is fine" he said. Y/n narrowed her eyes "you're lying to me..what's really going on?" Luke frowned "like I said nothing is wrong." Y/n glared, grabbing his wrists "tell.me.now" she said through gritted teeth. For a minute Luke's expression turned dark, but it immediately softened. "Alright fine you want the truth...Bill is an ex of yours..he's not exactly the nicest, and he's always pestering us, since you two broke up...he's a liar, cheater, not to mention he always breaks his promises" Luke looked down like he was remembering something, but he looked back up at Y/n "there, are you happy?" Y/n bit her lip, she didn't remember an ex like him, but she trusted Luke "Oh..look I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude..It's just I-" Luke cut her off "yeah I know, don't worry about it" he kissed her forehead. Y/n nodded, hugging him close. What would she do without a great boyfriend like Luke?