Chapter 5

Y/n walked over towards Greasy's Diner. She knew that maybe she would find the male..or at least if he was watching her he would come. Also, this was a public place and Y/n was a tad bit suspicious of Bill. I sat at one of the empty booths and Lazy Susan came by "Hey Y/nn you want the usual?" she asked. Y/n nodded, "sure" she said. After about five minutes Lazy Susan brought a cup of tea and a coconut cream pie (If you don't like pie or coconut..just pretend). Y/n nodded and she smiled softly as she thanked the Susan. "Ah, so it seems you like pie" a voice spoke from behind.

Y/n spun around and she looked to see Bill standing there. A smug look plastered on his face, like he had just found out the greatest secret in the whole wide world. "Yeah..so?" Y/n questioned. Bill chuckled "nothing I suppose I'm just stating the obvious" he said as he took a seat next to Y/n. "So you ready to spend a day with me?" he asked. Y/n narrowed her eyes "mm..I don't know that sounds sketchy" she said. Bill laughed "don't worry, sugar It's not going to be bad" he said. Y/n rolled her eyes "no pet names" she grumbled stubbornly. Bill laughed "I'll take note to that, pumpkin" he said. Y/n looked and she rolled her eyes. She finished her pie and she looked and she sighed softly "Alright let's go" he said and he grabbed her wrist "good let's go" he said as he looked at her and he began to walk out of the diner.

Y/n followed the male out of the diner and she looked as he walked into the woods. "Bill where the heck are you taking me?" she asked. "Patience, kitten" Bill hummed.

"I said no pet names"

"I merely used a common noun nothing wrong with that"

"No, you called me kitten which is a pet name

"your right kitten is a pet"

"you are an ass"

"thanks, I get that a lot"

Y/n was ready to throw a brick at this male and she huffed and she walked. After a couple minutes of walking Bill walked towards a small patch of grass and he looked as he smirked softly "We're here" he said. Y/n looked at the patch of grass which was shaded by an Oak tree. "Oh I suppose it's.." "not what you were expecting, yeah I'm sure it's not do I look like Romeo to you?" Bill half joked but was half sarcastic. Y/n shook her head "no no it's fine I just assumed your Idea of fun was like punching a couple of babies and setting fire to a baby seal" Y/n said honestly. Bill laughed "trust me I've thought about that..but I decided we'd just talk". 'whoa Bill..talking that's not your style your much more cooler than that she'll probably think you're an idiot...then again why do I even care?' Bill questioned to himself. He wasn't going soft, was he?. Y/n nodded "alright sounds easy" she said.

As seconds turned to minutes and they turned into hours Y/n and Bill sat and they talked. They talked about their life and about random subjects. Soon the sun began to set and Y/n looked at her watch. "Oops looks like it's getting late..I should get going" she said and Bill nodded "alright see ya" he said. Y/n nodded and she looked as she softly pecked his forehead "bye, blondie" she said and with that she left the baffled male.