Chapter 19

Mabel dragged the female to the shack, she opened the door and she excitedly showed her around "See Y/n don't you remember any of this?" Mabel asked. Y/n shook her head "no I don't" she said. Mabel frowned, and she then grinned "maybe you'll remember Waddles" she mused. The brunette ran out of the room, and after a couple seconds she returned with a pig. "see don't you remember Waddles? you love him" she said, hope gleaming in her eyes. Y/n shrugged, petting the pig "I mean he's cute, but I don't remember him...I honestly don't remember anything, but light" she said, furrowing her brows. Mabel bit her lip, blinking back tears. "Alright I see, but just know that I'm your best friend, and you shouldn't listen to Lu-" Mabel was cut off by a small knock at the door. Y/n went to open it, and when she did Luke was standing there, leaning against the doorway. He ran his fingers through his messy hair "Oh hey Y/n I was hoping you'd be here" he said. Y/n nodded, "oh hey Luke how are you?" she asked. Luke nodded, "I'm doing fine, but I want to take you home, you need some rest after that fall" he said. Mabel came up to the door "excuse me, but this is her home."

Luke held back a growl "listen kid I know you enjoy hanging out with Y/n, but I'm her boyfriend and I saw her fall, so I know what's best." Y/n softly sighed "look uh...Mabel I guess Luke's right, but I can speak for myself" Y/n said, looking at Luke. Mabel seemed hurt, but she nodded "alright" she mumbled, walking off. Luke gently took the female's hand, his grip seemed to be almost forceful, and it felt less comforting than normal. "Come on I'll show you our house" Luke said, looking at her. The male lead Y/n to a small cabin. "Wow" Y/n muttered. Luke chuckled deeply "ah, but this is only the outside it's much nicer inside." Luke walked into the house, and he looked around, closing the door behind the two.

Y/n looked around, and she whistled lightly "wow everything looks so nice, I'm surprised I live somewhere here" she said. Luke nodded, and he wrapped his arms around her waist "Yeah I know, but it suits someone like you" he said. Y/n smiled lightly "So those kids, where exactly do I know them from?" Luke's smile dropped, and he thought for a moment "Well..they're your cousins, but they don't exactly like me" he said. Y/n frowned "oh really? why is that?" Luke looked over, "It's almost noon you really need your rest you were knocked out for a good 45 minutes, and you must be exhausted" he frowned lightly "I'm sorry you have to go through this" Luke picked her up bridal style, carrying her to her room. Y/n softly frowned, she was a little surprised he avoided the question, but maybe that was just because. Luke carried her into a small room. He placed her down on the bed, tucking her in. He walked out, and he growled lightly. Those idiot kids were getting in his way. Y/n could never learn the truth, but she couldn't ever now that Luke had Bill's powers. Luke smirked to himself, this was getting too easy, and he was enjoying his unlimited power, human emotions were so fatal, once you knew how to manipulate them, controlling anyone was just too easy.

Bill stood there, the color drained from his face, and he fell to his knees. What had just happened, his powers, Y/n, everything he loved was taken from him. Anger rose in Bill's cheeks, and he stood up, but he fell back down. He was weak, this was all too new for him. He needed to see Dipper. Bill got up, and he ran towards the Shack as fast as his legs to carry him. He'd have to get used to being a meat-sack, a useless one at that. Bill panted heavily, closing his eyes for a moment. He reopened them and he then knocked on the door. The door opened, and Dipper stood there along with Mabel. "Bill...what are you doing here? Look if you're looking for Y/n she's not h-" Bill shook his head "Yeah I know the story that's why I'm here" Bill slammed the door shut, "My powers..they're gone, because of Luke, but that's not important I need to save Y/n, but I cannot do it alone.." Dipper bit his lip, and he stared at his sister, and Mabel stared at him back as if they were speaking to each other through their minds. Finally Mabel nodded and she turned to Bill "alright we'll help you...I want Y/n back just as much as you." Bill nodded and he sighed "Alright then here we go..of to save Y/n."

That night the three came up with a plan. It was kind of rushed, but the twins were getting sleepy, and Bill was trying to cope. Mabel stretched, "I think its time we get some rest." Dipper nodded in agreement, and Bill nodded "sleep...something humans do" he yawned. Mabel and Dipper got into their bed while Bill went In Y/n's. He sighed lightly and he took in the soft scent of the bed. Bill wanted to stay up, but his body said otherwise. He looked at the window "I'll save you, dearest" Bill mumbled, closing his eyes, and he fell into a deep sleep.