Chapter Four

It was night now and (Y/N) was unable to sleep. She still couldn't grasp the concept of Bill. What was he? How come Dipper and Mabel know him so well? What did he want from them? (Y/N)'s brain felt like it was on a merry-go-round of endless questions. She sighed, 'Jesus (Y/N) get a goddamn grip' she thought to herself. Finally, she grew tired and closed her eyes when suddenly there was a loud sound and she awoke to the room turning grey. She turned to Mabel, who still seemed to be asleep. "Did I wake you?" a voice asked from across. She spun and looked over to see once again the cocky-smiled Demon. "I'm not supposed to be talking to you," she huffed, looking away. Bill smirked, "I didn't know they were your parents now," he said, floating in front of her. Her cheeks turned pink, "I know that but they know more about you than me, so I trust them," she retorted. Bill pretended to be hurt, clutching his chest like a heartbroken dummy, "oh my how cruel are you?" he then smirked,"I promise I won't hurt you," he purred. (Y/N) rolled her eyes, but nonetheless, she turned to him. "Listen man just leave me alone, okay?" she asked. He wagged his finger, shaking his head "I'm afraid I can't do that toots," he said. She frowned, "how come?" she asked. "I came here to make a deal with you," he said proudly.

(Y/N) shook her head quickly, "oh no Dipper and Ma-" "don't listen to them I'm harmless," he said, his face now serious. "I'm weak without my full powers, too weak to harm you," he explained. (Y/N)'s gut told her to stop and to yell for Dipper but she was also drawn to him for some reason. She rolled her eyes, "okay fine what do you want?" she asked. Bill smiled, though it was anything but genuine. "I need you to gather a couple of books for me" he said. She raised a brow, "you can't go to a library" she whined. He rolled his eyes, "I'm not finished, toots" he said "It's an ancient book something older than those useless journals written by that six fingered freak" he said. (Y/N) nodded, "alright that sounds easy enough...where is it?" she asked him. Bill smirked, "beats me" he shrugged. (Y/N)'s eye twitched, who did this guy think he was? "Well than how am I supposed to retrieve your lame book?" she asked. Bill snapped his fingers and handed her a piece of paper that was written in code and a shovel. "Good luck" he said. The woman growled, but took a deep breath "Okay now for my end of the deal...I want you to stop bothering us" she said. Bill pouted a little, "what a boring request...but alright" his emitted a blue flame and the demon shook her hand, sealing the deal.