Chapter 25

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

Do I really deserve it ? If I really do then why I got hurt in the first place ? I know all of this is fake and so is his care . I got away from his

Me -" enough of your fake act "

I got down from the bed . I was about to fall because of my weak body but he hold me tightly.

Taehyung -" what are you doing ? you are still weak and your body still burning "

Me -*pushed him* get off from me and stop this fake act of yours . I don't deserve this ."

Taehyung -" why are you saying this? I can't see you in pain "

Me -" you can't see me in pain but you don't know how I'm feeling,Taehyung . The feeling of this pain is breaking me every second . This pain is making me feel like yes it's my fault that he did this to me . That's I'm the sole reason for it . This pain is too much that I don't feel anything else besides this. it makes you want to kill yourself.  You don't know anything Tae.....'

Taehyung -*cuts off* " do you know what it feels like to have your feelings ignore by your loved ones ? "

I stayed silent and started to walk back as he was coming towards me . He looked at me so intensely that I can't explain how much it's scaring me . He wiped my tears and leaned his lips over neck kissing my jaw making me shiver .

Me -" Taehyung!"

Taehyung -" tell me , angel . Do you know how it feels , when the person you love the most look down at your love ?"

I looked down avoiding his gaze AS I can't look his eyes which is having fire.i can't face that .

Taehyung -" when you do everything , everything to protect your love even kill anyone for them but they doubt your love "

He made me look at him making our lips almost touch

Taehyung -" tell me, do you understand any of this pain ? Do you know what it feels and what it makes you want to do"

Me -"............."