Chapter 7

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

Me -" Mumma are you sure you want me to go ? I can tell sir that I can't"

Mumma -" no dear you don't have to . I can manage " 

Me -"but mum ....."

Mumma -*cuts of* " no means no . Besides the new principal is coming . You have to represent the collage to him as a collage representative and I want you to fulfill your duties . I want to see my daughter stand on her own . "

Me -" Okey not you don't have to Take care of yourself till I comeback Okey?"

Mumma -" Okey Okey. You know you're behaving like my mother in law . When I read expecting you she was very possessive . She a complete tsundere "

Me -" of course . After all I'm her only grand daughter. "

I said dramatically making us laugh .

Mumma -" seriously dear . You really got this behaviour from him ."

I smiled proudly . I looked at wrist watch and saw its 7 :40 p.m . I'm getting late .

Me -" Mumma I'm going . I'll try to come early as soon as I can and don't carry something heavy "

Mumma -" Okey your highness . Now go . I'll do everything you say . Btw you're looking great "

I chuckled at her and grabbed my backpack

I chuckled at her and grabbed my backpack . After kissing her nose and bidding her goodbyes I left .

_
_
_
_

Finally I reached collage.  I really don't know how will be the new professor. I just hope he'll be as good as Mr Evans . Mr Evans already messaged me last night that I'll meet him in his office and also gave me his name . I just entered the collage and directly went to principal office .

My heart is beating really fast . The seat's back is facing me . I cleared my throat and called him .

Me - "Mr Kim ?"