Chapter 11

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

Taehyung -" it's not inappropriate to touch what's yours right , angel ?"

??? : An angel from heaven stole my heart . Too bad now I'm gonna steal her from the world .

_
_

The person held her more tightly and whispers near her ears

Taehyung -" shh angel . Don't cry . I won't do anything . I'm just here to talk to you "

My eyes went wide as I heard the word angel from him . Only that stalker calls me that . Oh he the stalker ?

Me -*hesitate* "are you that .....? "

Taehyung -*cuts off* "who's stalking you ?"

I looked at him in shock . How can he know that ? A smirk came on his face making my eyes getting more teary .
Now I understand all of it.  I tried to pulled myself away but the more I tried to get away from him the more he pulled me to himself .

Me -*crying*" leave me , you psycho"

Taehyung -" you said that last time too but did I listen to that ? No right "

Me -" w.hy a.are you d.doing this ? I.i told you t.that I won't t.tell t.this to anyone"

I was crying badly in horror . He wrapped my legs around his waist and carries me to the couch of his office while I was trying hard to get away from his grip . He sat on the couch with me on it . Never in my life I thought I'll have this . He put his index finger on my lips

Taehyung -" stop , angel . Stop crying . I can't see you crying "

He started to caress my back but I started to cry more . I want to run from this room far away from him .

Me -" p.plz don't d.do this.  You're my p.principal "

He went silent looking at me darkly.