Chapter 24

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

I sighed staring at the moon through my window with tears flowing my eyes . I used to think why people always isolate themselves from every thing after a heart break .it's just a heartbreak. but now I understand why ?it pains badly . It pains so badly that you don't want to come in contact with anyone.  I can't even share the pain . The things that happened almost 2 month ago . I just can't forget it . How can I when my love betrayed me . My love was true to him but his was just an act . Just an act ! I feel so broken that I can't face the world . I can't even face my mom . I just want to be alone . Why it's so hard to move on ?

Me -*whisper* "how could you do this to me , Jackson "

Taehyung's POV

I smiled sadly seeing my angel crying from the CCTV camera . How much I want to wipe her tears . There's no day in this 50 days that she didn't shed tears . Yes she isolated herself for 50 days and I can't even do anything except watching her . She looks so weak physically and mentally . All of this because of that bastard . If my angel didn't stopped me then I could have torture him for the rest of his life .

Flashback
I punched him with all force causing his lips to bleēd.  I grabbed his collar .

Taehyung -" how could you ? You tried to rãpe my angel . How could you do this to a girl , you monster "

I keep punching him . All I could see is red .I can't even imagine what could have happen if I was a little bit late . Uhh .

Jackson -" she deserves it . She deserves to be broken . And look at you , the fear in your eyes . Fear of losing her . This is the thing that give me pleasure."

Me-" in this 1 year old relationship did you ever recognise her love for you . How much she loves you . Whenever I tried to get close to her it was always you she talk about and want me away from her for you . You're a sick bàstàrd."

I punched him badly.

Y/n -"s.sto.op"

I immediately stopped hearing her voice .

Y/n -" don't h.hi.t him . I don't wan.t a.ny sce.ne . Just give him to p.police . I want to go home"

Jackson -" see this bitçh still loves me no matter what *laughing* dumb hœ . "

I was about to punch him again but

Y/n -*interrupt* don't

I sighed with frustration and looked at Jimin .

Taehyung -" call the police . I'll take her to her home"

I went to her and took her in my arms . Getting out from this hell house. 
After placing her in the seat I got in the driving seat.  Taking out a first aid box from the compartment I started treating her wounds . She's crying but more than her,my heart is paining . How could that bastard do that to my angel . After cleaning her lips and bandaging her head , I kissed her forehead and started driving .