Chapter 8

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
It's been 2 weeks since our new principal arrived . Every single person here is liking him . Girls are drooling over him . Even teachers too . I don't know why they find him hot for me he's really scary. 

Lisa -" are you coming to the party ?"

Me -" what party ?"

Lisa -" did you forgot the teachers are arranged a welcome party for him next week. ?"

Me -" sorry I totally forgot about it . "

Lisa -" so are you coming ?"

Me -*sigh* "yes I will"

I looked at my wrist watch and saw its about to go home .

Me -" I need to go now"

She nodded and hugged me.  After bidding her goodbyes I walk out of the school .

As I'm out of collage I saw Mr Kim is not here.  I sighed in relief.  Thank God he's not here. He always drops me home . In don't know why he's showing his care I'm literally scared of him. 

??? -" y/n!!"

Someone called me from behind . I turned and saw momo the popular girl .

She doesn't talk to me then why she's calling me right now ? She came to me

Me -" yes momo . Do you want to say something ?"

Momo -" yes.  Actually everyday I see that Mr Kim drops you . Are you in relationship with him or something ?"

Me -" how can you say that momo ? The whole collage knows me and Jackson love each other.  How can I be in a relationship with anybody when I already have a boyfriend and that too with our principal ? Are you  mad or what ?"

Momo -" so you guys are not a thing?"

Me -" ofcourse not " .

She sighed and grabbed my hand making me confused