Chapter 16

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

He smiled and pulled me in to a hug.

Taehyung -" great choice , angel . I'll make your birthday really special today . Just wait"

Me -*pulled away* "whatever it is just tell everyone your not preponing the exam "

He nodded and went to his desk and made an announcement on his mic

Taehyung -" attention everyone , I have decided to cancel the preponed dates and give y'all last chance . The exam will be held in February as it was planned and about Mrs k.. I mean Ms Lee she's completely fine . It was just food poisoning "

I glare at him when he was about to say Mrs Kim or whatever . We could hear cheers from the outside . With that he dismissed the announcement.

Taehyung -' I have done my promise now you have to do yours and I hope you will without making any scene ."

I nodded . He held my wrist pulling me on his lap . He peaked my lips making me disgust .

Me -" yah . Why are you keep missing me ? Don't you have shame to do this to your student ?"

Taehyung -*chuckled* "no . What to do if you have such a tempting lips and don't push me away . The more you push me the more I'll come closer to you . *Kissing forehead* I thing you should go home now . I don't want to let you go but I have to cause you have to be ready . Just bunk class and go home . I'll pick you up at 7:00 p.m "

I got up and glare at him.

Me -" go to hell "

I ran out with hearing chuckle from behind .

As I came out I saw my friends . They came to me

Lisa -" what happened inside that he didn't changed the dates . "

Me -*sigh* "he said if I agree to go on a date with him he'll cancel the preponed dates and I said yes to him"

MOMO -" why you did that ?'

Me -" he was about to ruin us students future . So I said yes "

Jisoo -" that's Okey but now you have to go on a date with him .

Me -" I know and I have to . But can you help me with something ?"

They nodded