Chapter 14

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
Mr Kim looked at her furiously . He clenched his jaw in anger.

Taehyung -*yelled* " WHAT THE HE'LL YOU GUYS WERE DOING TO HER ?"

He looked at me and got worried seeing my bad condition . He got worried and went to me . He held my arms and made stand up but I goan in pain . .

Taehyung -" are you Okey , angel ?"

They all looked at is in confused . I didn't replied anything , just crying in pain while shivering in cold . His eyes roam around the cuts on my body . He closed his eyes and took a deep breath . He made me wear his blazer .

Taehyung -" who the fuck dare to do this?"

The students pointed at the boy who did it . He's still holding the scissor with my blood on it . In a blink he punched him making everyone gasp . My friends got free and I hugged MOMO unnie . He's still beating him mercilessly making me looked at him in horror .

Taehyung -" how dare you to do that to my angel ? People gets scared to even think of me and you hurted my angel ?

I started to sob seeing the scene as I couldn't see it .

Me -*yelled* "STOP. Just stop"

I hugged MOMO unnie tightly and keep crying . His eyes soften seeing me . He glared at them

Taehyung -" whoever did this just come to my office and take the expelled letter by yourself orelse you won't get admission to any collage "

He came to me and pulled me in his arms hugging me tightly while patting my Head . I was just sobbing is his arms and hugged him back cause console is was I need right now .

Taehyung -" she's my girl , my angel ."

Everyone was shocked including Nancy .

Taehyung -" if anyone tries or even think of hurting her , you'll see the hell . So you guys better treat her well . ".

Girl 1 -" what are you saying , Mr Kim . She's a student and you're a principal ."

Taehyung -" I become principal just for her "

Nancy -" what does she have that I don't ? I'm prettier than her . "

Taehyung -" but you're the ugliest in heart . While she is an angel "

I took a deep breath and anger started to rise In me . It's all happening because of him. Because of him people are questioning my character . He's the sole reason of this condition of mine . I pushed him hardly and slapped him

 I pushed him hardly and slapped him