Chapter 12

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Few hours later
Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling light headed . As I woke up I met a hard chest.  I look up only to see Mr Kim's face.  Then what happened before I blur out flashed before my eyes. I looked around to find myself in a different room . Is it his room ? I looked the closeness between us.  I pushed him and about to stood up but a hand pulled me closer to his arms .

Taehyung -" where are you going , angel ?"

He opened his eyes and smiled at me .I tried to pull away but he's Holding me tightly . 

Taehyung -"so how was your sleep ?"

Me -" where am I Mr Kim ? And leave me "

He didn't leave me so I pinched his arms making his grip lose . I took the chance and got down from the bed. 

Taehyung -" Aish you don't have to be a wild kitten right now."

Me -" don't you have shame , Mr Kim ? Where am I ?"

He got down and come close to me making me back off a bit .

Taehyung -" I bought you to our home . What's wrong with that ?"

Me -" what do you mean ? This is not my home . Are you out of your mind ?"

Taehyung -" one day it will be after you'll marry me."

Me - *in disbelief* "you need help.  I can't handle your craziness right now.  My mom is waiting for me "

I went out of the room leaving the angry him behind .

As I'm walking down the stairs he held my arms and pulled me to him . His eyes are red in anger. 

Taehyung -" where do you think you're going ? You're not going anywhere "

Me -" you are no to decide what should I do with my life "

Taehyung -" I'm your new present . I have every right on you " .