Chapter 5

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV
What is happening ? Why there's strange things happening to me? I can tell whatever it is happening is not great . How I get this mask ? Do I have a ..... Stalker ?

Someone shakes my shoulder breaking the chain of my thoughts . It was Jisoo unnie . She and others looked at me in worried.

Jackson -" baby can you tell me what happened? Why are you looking so stressed this days ?"

Lisa -" you're not even eating your food . It's everything alright?"

I looked at my plate and saw I wasn't eating . Just playing with the food rosé placed her hand on mine

Rosé -"what's wrong ? Why are you behaving so strange ?" .

Me-" it's nothing guys it's just I'm not getting good sleep that's why. I'm fine".

They thought about it then boxes nodded . Thank God they believed me .

Jackson-" guys I have something to tell you "

We all nodded . I don't know why but I'm not feeling good about it .

Jackson-" I'm going to drop out and join my father's company . But before joining the company I have to go to Colombia for training as we have a branch their".

Me-*tearing* "why you didn't told me this before ?"

Jackson-" I'm sorry baby I didn't got time"

Me-"when you do have to go ? How much time it'll get ?"

Jackson-" tomorrow and it'll take at least 2 months"

I started to cry. I never thought I'll be away from him . He held my wrist

Jackson-" come with me"

He started to drag me somewhere .

He pinned me to the wall as we came to the rooftop . He caged me between him and the wall but I looked away still sad .

Jackson-" baby plz stop being a child and talk to me ?"

Me-" I don't want to listen anything . Just go to Colombia or wherever you want to go . You're going tomorrow and you're telling me now ? Just don't talk to me"

I tried to push him but he held my wrist tightly making me look at him. 

Jackson -" plz it just some time . It will end like a spread of light "

Me-*crying* " I'm not angry that you're going.  I'm just angry cause you are telling me now which means you don't care about my feelings"

Jackson-*hugs me* "you're the one I care about the most . I promise when I'll come back I'll make it up to you"