Chapter 3

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Taehyung's POV

Every thing is mess in my office but I didn't cared about it cause anger is on my mind . Whatever comes in my hands I just break it just like how my angel broke my heart . How dared that bust*rd touch my angel and kissed her ?

Flashback
Here I am in the park where Jungkook tracked her location . Omg after yesterday night I'm going to see her again. But will she remember me ? How she'll react when she'll see me . I just couldn't stop myself from smiling like a teenage girl.

Seokjin -" don't smile like that people will find you creepy"

He said it through my Bluetooth ear piece . My members are far away telling me her location . I quickly put my cold face when I saw a little girl looking at me with making a weird face at me. I give her a small smile and walk away . I heard my members laughing

Me -" can you guys stop laughing at me and tell me where my angel is ?"

Jimin -" have patient , Tae. Jungkook is locating it "

Taehyung -" how long it'll take ? You know what ? F**k it I'll find her by my own"

I decline it and started to look around. As I was looking around to find her my eyes went on a couple kissing which broke my heart cause it's my y/n and her boyfriend .

Speechless is what I am now . I could hear something breaking inside me really hard . They are in each other arms so much like they cannot live without each other . I just want to break them apart. anger , jealousy , hate , hurt everything I'm feeling right now . I took a deep breath trying to control my anger . I throwed the flower in the ground and left not before taking a glance of them
Flashback end

I started to throw everything that's Infront of me . It was suppose to be me who'll hug her , kiss her and my angel didn't even stopped him . She belongs to me . No one else's .

Me -" ahhh she's mine. How dare that bustard kissed her . I'll k*ll him . Right now "

Out of the blue the door opened showing my members . In angrily I grabbed a paper weights And throw it on them . They move and it didn't hurt them . I was breathing heavily because of my anger .

Me -" didn't I told you guys don't come near me . I need space"

Jimin came to me and patted my back .

Jimin -" calm down Tae . "

Me -" how can I calm down after seeing them together. Do you want me to leave them ?"

Hoseok -" he didn't mean like that . He ment that if you control your anger before you do something serious"

Me -" I really have to do something serious , hyung or else he'll take her away . I . I love her . And he's the obstacles between us . I'll k*ll him "