Chapter 1

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Taehyung's POV

I was in my office checking some files when suddenly the door opened showing Jimin

Jimin -" bam bam wants to meet you , Taehyung "

I looked at him confused cause bam bam hates me 10 times more than I hate him

Me -" do you know the reason ?"

Jimin -" no and he wants to meet you in the alley behind xxxx mall"

I was thinking what he'll going to do. suddenly a smirk came on his face .

Jimin - *raised eye brows* " what's with that smirk ?"

Me - *smirking* " today we're going to have a memorable night "

With that we started our plans with my members .

At night
Y/ n's POV

Uhh I'm so late . I went to shopping with my friends and Lisa unnie took so much time causing us to be late and me being me I went to park for some peace . Now I'm super late . Just wow .

I think I have to take the alley behind xxxx mall to get home early . Get up y/n , you have to go home now . With that I started my walk to home .

As I was walking through the alley I heard some sounds of guns and I got so scared that I screamed. SHIT !

I was about to walk away but out of nowhere two men came Infront of me.

???2 -" hey what are you doing here ? Who are you ?"

I'm so scared right now that I can't speak anything .

???1 -" I think we should take you to our boss "

My eyes went wide . They held both of my arms and started to drag me .

Few moments ago
Taehyung's POV