Chapter 20

════════ ✥

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════════

Taehyung's POV

Me -" did you get any clue of the person who killed Nancy after we left her ?"

Jimin -" yes . I have found everything about that person.  You'll be shock to know who is it"

Me -" who is it ?"

Jimin -" it's on of our man "

Me -" what? But how?"

Jimin -" well when you told your man to free her , there next day he went to the torture room where she was and raped her.  Because of the extreme r*ape she d*ed . He throwed her body In an alley for being scared . He even stole one of your gun and shoot her . He put the gun there so they would suspect only you. "

I closed my eyes trying to control my anger . I could have let them go if it was only about me but because of them my angel started to hate me more.

Me -" where is he right now ?"

Jimin -" few hours ago our men caught him . Now he's in our torture cell ."

Me -" that's great.  Torture him but not that much "

Jimin -" why ?"

Me -" because I'm the one who's gonna give him the real torture . He raped a girl which is a huge sin.  He have to face his sin . And also because of him my angel is angry with me . "

Jimin -" can I ask you something ?"

Me -" what ?"

Jimin -" don't you think you should give space to y/n "

Me -*annoyed* "now you also started to talk like Jungkook"

Jimin -"that's not what I ment , Tae. What I want to say is you're putting so much pressure on her . Give her a little space "

Me -* I can't even live without an hour without her and you're telling me to leave her for sometime ?  Let me tell you I'm not doing it "

Jimin -*sigh* " arguing with you is useless "

Then I remembered I haven't seen Yoongi hyung since last night .

Me -" btw where is Yoongi hyung ? I haven't seen him since last night after he dropped angel home "

Jimin -" he took a day off today.  He said he's not feeling well after last night . "