18

The next day came a long, Levi and I with our bandmates were at breakfast. I got oatmeal, and toast with jam while Levi got fruits and toast with tea on the side.

"Okay so I'm thinking we can say like "Oh-Oh-Oh baby.." Levi sung with his cute little notes. "E-Eren! Are you even listening?!"

"Hm?" I said as I stuffed my face.

"This is fucking pointless. We only have today and tomorrow!" He spat as he folded his arms.

"Okay okay." I chewed on my toast and thought for a bit. I clapped my hands and talked, "I GOT AN IDEA!"

"Tell me after your mouth is not fucking full." He covered his plate. I giggled as I ate quickly before I forgot what I had to say.

"Okay." I turned serious. "Let's put our final songs together. We will mix it up and make it go together. What do you say?"

Be stared at me before slowly nodding his head. "That's actually a good idea Yeager. Good job." We high-fived and happily went back to eating. "Oh yeah, by the way... What was all those dance moves you did awhile ago?"

"Hm?"

"With your band, you guys were practicing nonstop by dancing... Also running."

"Oh... We'll for the finals we wanted to impress the judges so we came up with a dance to go with our song."

Levi nodded and put his chin in his palm as he watched me eat. "Let's do that to. Your very smart Eren and you definitely would've won if I wasn't here with you. But... Let us join in on the dance moves."

"Okay! Well then we must start now! Or else we might screw up when it's time."

We nodded in agreement and told our bandmates what was happening. My bandmates are happy that we can continue with the dance and having more people with make it much better.

We went outside to our little private area and I played random music.

"From the top!" I yelled. "Levi and his bandmates, just copy them, it's really not that hard I promise!" I giggled.

They slowly nodded. Levi stood besides me because I told him so due to the fact we would be practicing something else while we sing and dance on stage since we're going to be the main singers.

-

"Can we PLEASE! Get a damn break!" Petra said as she wiped her sweat off. I nodded while Levi spoke,

"Fuck no. We don't have time for breaks. The competition is going to be soon and we don't have days or years to practice!"

They groaned. I put a hand on Levi. "It's okay Levi. Let them have a break." Levi glared at me but I ignored it. "Alright have fun! Levi and I are gonna go practice now." I smiled and dragged Levi away from the cheering squad.

He rolled his eyes as we walked shoulder by shoulder towards a different area to practice...

"5 6 7, 8." I grabbed his waist and pulled him close to me then pushed him back slightly. He followed my lead underneath me. He understood what we were dancing like.

-

"Good job" I giggled.

"Yeah." He shrugged as he sat on the chair outside. "So again? Or are you ready for a break like the others."

"Just like the others." I giggled some more and sat down besides him. We sighed silently and stayed quiet enjoying the breeze.

"So do you want to talk about it?" I asked out of the bloom.

"What?" He turned his head and stared at me.

"Why your so scared at certain times. Your the most toughest, rudeness, person I've ever known. I've never seen you so scared up until this year. So what's up?"

"None of your business, Eren." He said firmly and he looked away.

"Fine. Be like that. I guess I shouldn't be all up in your business anyway. I was just trying to help." I said sassy but also sadly like.

He stared at me one again before sighing. "You made it difficult for me to not tell you." He said and rubbed his face with his hands. "My uncle Kenny uses me for money, he abuses me a lot, gets lots of people to talk to me." He mumbled at the talking part. I frowned when I realized he meant something totally different.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. She softly smiled before talking again, "Dads dead, moms dead, she just died two months ago." He shrugged. I gasped and squeezed his hand tighter. "It was a rough month but I got over it... I've gotten meaner.. As you can see. I use to be pretty chill and lay back, just cocky, still like that, but only cocky. I wasn't mean and I played fair. Now I switched up and I wish I can go back, but everytime I try.. My stupid feelings say "No don't go back to the old Levi stay the way you are it's better that way." Feelings and I right?" He chuckled. I nodded understand where he's coming from.

"I understand completely where your coming from, I'm so sorry you have to go through that..." I mumbled and looked him in the eye.

He smiled. He then stopped when I realized our faces were inches apart. Do we kiss, what do we do...?!

Our lips were so close, if we moved one more time we would kiss. Here goes nothing...

"EREN AND LEVIII!" Hanji yelled making us jump back. My breath was heavy as they found us.

"Hey! We're ready to practice again." Petra said as she swinged her short hair.

"R-right." I breathed out

-

The rest of today we practice all of us together. When we got into the rooms, Levi and I sat on each others bed, on the floor, on the counter, in the bathroom, just writing our old lyrics down and trying to combine them.

"This is too hard!" I whined.

"You suggested it brat." He rolled his eyes. "This was a good idea to be clear. Now we just have to figure it out. We can take lyrics from other songs of ours..." Levi shrugged and kicked his feet up onto the bed relaxing as he wrote something into his notebook.

"I got it!" I jumped up as I looked at my notebook. He stared at me and nodded at me to go on. "Listen to this." I took a deep breath before singing one part, "Do what you can with me.. And do it quietly, as. you do as you do as you do!"

He stared at me as I made beats and finished the lyrics. He stared at me with a passion in his eyes making me blush.

"That's fucking awesome! Let's keep working with that." I giggled at his words and got onto the bed going back to writing.

-