3.

Levi's POV

Tch stupid brat. I don't know why I followed his stupid orders. I let my band get a rest break because of him. I want to win over and over and make him mad. It brings me joy.

I won't let him win ever again. I smirked at my thoughts.

As of now I was walking around by myself since my gang all wanted to go to the pool. I was bored. I watched everyone practice with their band mates/little choirs. Pfft. No match for me. And.. No match for Eren either.

I can't be a dick all my life. He was very good with his lyrics. I believe he goes through the things he sings, last time he cried during one of his songs.

I didn't cry of course, but his songs hit me. I guess you can say me and him have the same life ish.

We both live in California. Apparently we went to the same school until he moved because he was moved from houses to houses which I got from one of his songs. He moved far in california.. Possibly 5 hours away from me.

Anyway.. I don't know why I'm talking about him. I sighed and went back into the hotel. Room 157.

I walked past everyone's room and got into mines. I was shady and wanted my own room and so did Erwin, so we have three keys. On my left side was someone random, Hanji and Petra on my right, on Hanji's right is Erwin.

I grabbed my notebook and put my glasses on. I then started to write new lyrics i've been working on. You never know when your going to need one more song... Last time they tricked us and told us we needed another song for fun.

I made a song in the time I had left, it was short but it meant a lot to me. My band and I got it right and perfect after I missed slept day and starved.

Eren also came up with a song. Well I think. He could've had lots of songs before then and used one of them. Tch. Lucky bastard.

-

The next day everyone was completely up and ready for todays first competition. People walked in the lobby pacing back forth and worried about today.

Our competitions are called voting off. The beginning is all of your weakest songs, but still have great meaning and power to it. Second competition is all about your growth as they say... Third competition's are where it gets better. Last competition are all about the biggest meaning..

Sometimes they throw in famous people to vote us off. I've also noticed that they like to throw lots of teasers. Tch. Just stupid.

Me and my band waited for our uber to get here. As we waited, I didn't pay much mind to my hand as I looked over my notes.

I then got a really good whiff of someone's cologne. I lifted my head to see Eren and his band. They were cheering and saying let's do this. Eren had a smile on his face.

He then stopped walking. He turned his head and looked at me.

He stared at me before flipping me off then walking away. "Sassy for someone who's gonna lose." I smirked.

-

We got there and looked up. The competition was played at the top floor, and everyone else got a room from bottom to the 5th floor. The rooms all had sound proof walls so you can sing, play your instruments without ruining others.

We got into the third floor and then I saw him. Again.

He was walking out of his little room and walking our way. My friends were already in the room. I watched as he looked down at his phone. He walked right past me not noticing me. I continued to watch him and he stopped walking.

He slowly turned around and stared at me. "Ah. I knew I smelled something strong..." He spoke quietly.

"Yeah. I knew I sensed filth." I spat as I folded my arms at him.

"Mm. I knew I sensed someone watching me. If you want to snap a picture just ask. I've heard I was an awesome model." He winked at me. "I can also be a pornstar." He turned around and bent his ass over.

My eyes slightly widened and I stared at his plump ass. "Ah. So cocky." I smirked slightly before opening up the door. "See you at the competition Yeager." I looked at him as he turned around and looked at me.

"Bye." He said before walking backwards. He then turned away complete and walked to the vending machine.

I walked inside the room and slammed the door shut.

"Let's practice. Now."