7.

Eren's POV

I left off some steam in the room as the boys stayed in the girls room while I tried to cool down. I just wanted to beat him one time. But god has different plans for me.

When I cooled down I took a shower before coming out. I put on my comfortable clothes as Jean, Connie, and Armin walk in.

"Feeling better?" Armin asked as he looked at me while walking over to his clothes.

I nodded as I put my socks on. "Let's head down in 10? The girls are getting ready now." Jean said calmly.

We all nodded. I waited patiently for everyone to finish. Us boys finished before going to the girls. We knocked and then came out ready to go. We looked like a badass band and I liked that about us.

We swayed our bodies as we walked to the elevators. We got onto it and as it closed.. A hand went through it. We looked to see Erwin standing there.

"Sorry to barge but we're starving and don't want to wait for the next." Erwin said as they piled in.

I looked right at Levi and saw his black fit. Mm.. He looked me up and down before winking at me. I blushed and looked at Armin and Mikasa.

I've noticed how we all get quiet when we're all together. It's just awkward.

-

We made it to the first floor and walked in our own band. Levi's band in front, my band in the back. We walked and talked as we made it to the empty restaurant.

It was an all you can eat buffet. We grabbed clean plates and grabbed whatever we wanted.

I reached for the spoon for the orange chicken and was stopped by someone grabbing it. I followed the pale white hand up their shoulder and to their face.

"Whoops sorry. We're you getting some?" He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and waited until he finished. He stood besides me getting something else as I got the orange chicken.

"Excuse me." I mumbled as I tried to get two egg rolls.

He looked at me before slightly moving over. Gosh he pisses me off. I stayed calm and grabbed two egg rolls.

I shoved past him and heard a small chuckle from him. I walked over to my bands table and sat down, glaring at Levi who was walking to his table on the other side.

I knew he knew that I was looking at him, so he swayed his hips giving me his sassy walk.

I groaned.

"What's wrong Eren?" Sasha asked stuffing her face.

"Just fucking Levi. I tried to get orange chicken, he took the fucking spoon out my hand. Tried getting two egg rolls, he was in the way. I shoved him and he laughed He's so.. Irritating."

"I think he can say the same for you too." Jean giggled. "I think you two would be meant for eachother so we can put this rival thing to an end. For me I have no problems with them, nobody does but you and Levi."

I rolled my eyes before slowy eating my food. "Well I want to get first place. Why can't he quit this club already?!" I growled.

"Because he obviously loves being in it. He loves winning, he loves writing." Mikasa shrugged. "Shorty pisses me off... But I think I have a crush on someone.."

"ON LEVI?!" We all yelled and we covered our mouths when his whole table shot looks at us. We pretend we were eating and it wasn't us.

"On Levi?" I said quieter with a mad look.

"No Eren gosh. Trust me Eren, nobody wants your man's." She giggled.

"He's not my man's.." I said quietly. "So who?" I asked eagerly to know.

"Hanji." She said and everyone stared at her.

"I can see it." Jean nodded his head and we all agreed. She blushed before eating.

She chewed and then spoke, "I can too.. I can see a future with her. But we are rivals as of now so we haven't made any moves.. I have her number though." She smiled slightly.

"So.. Have you guys texted?"

"A lot, everytime after competitions are over.."

-

After listening to Mikasa talk everyone has to go into their rooms and get a good night sleep. Tomorrow everyone is gonna see who wasn't top three who is at risk of going home.

Luckily I slept peacefully knowing I wasn't going home.

-

The next morning everyone was given a slip of the bands who've have to go. Jean, Armin, and Connie looked at it first before gasping.

"NO MY BABY MARCO!" Jean yelled and cried silently.

"Oh no.." I frowned and sighed.

Marco was Jean's crush. They talked a lot and Im starting to think they might actually get together. Jean sobbed sadly as he frowned. I frowned with him feeling slightly bad for him.

-

Today was another day of practice. Jean was a little off that Marco was gone, but soon got over it. We practiced, took breaks and had fun at the pool.

We minded our business as we watched Levi instruct his band. I smirked at his fit body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only shorts and shoes on.

I then glanced at Hanji who winked at us. I turned to see Mikasa blushed softly. "Cute." I mumbled before we walked off.

We got brunch before going back to our rooms and practicing calmly.

-

I was chilling in my room with Jean, Armin and Connie when they told me they were gonna head off to the vending machine. I told them to get me a coca cola before leaving.

I heard a knock at my door. I stood up and slowly walked to the other door. There's two doors, one to get out the room, the other to go into the other doors room.

I opened it and saw the raven.

I gasped. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I just came to ask why the fuck are you guys being loud. It's almost fucking 9." He spat.

"Oh. Well sorry we are practing and chilling." I rolled my eyes at him. "Mind your business would you."

The door knocked on the other side. "LET US INNNN EREN!" Connie yelled.

"Gots to go. Have fun trying to sleep." I slam the door on his face and smirked. He can't do good tomorrow without good rest..

-