8.

Levi's POV

The next day swung around. I was tired as ever as we sat in the lobby. I glared at Yeager for being so nosy, he did it on purpose too.

I sighed when our uber came. Thank god, I'll take a small nap in the uber..

-

We got to our rooms, same as two days ago, we then immediately started to practice as we don't know who was going first yet.

We practiced loudly and strongly "We're gonna win again!" I smirked at my teammates.

We all nodded before going back to our song.

This song has more emotions to it. It's the same backstory about Petra and I but its slightly different. As it was the ending of our relationship and the beginning of our new friendship.

-

Time after we got our slip from under the door. We were going to be the 90th band member to go up... Possibly we will be sitting in here for 3-4 hours...

We smiled to ourselves, so we have more practice. I almost believe they put us dead last a bit so when it's time for the finals we will be first. That's going to suck... Just imagine being first. You must impress the judges as much as you can.

Eren and his band are smart just like us as we both say were going to stay in the room for more practice. But sneak out when it was there turn. It was almost like a tradition for us. We do it all the time.

-

Time came around have lots of practice and snacking on snacks and eating foods we ordered, it was time for us to go down there.

We went down there, and we immediately saw Eren's band members. We smirked. We stood Infront of them as they stood beside them. I heard them whisper, "Dammit were going at the same time as them meaning the judging is going to be worse. They play their cards well." Eren must've said that.

He was right. The judges will vote worse as we go on stage after the next... When two winning players are going right after each other they do it to see who's actually the best and who's not. Last time this happened between Eren and I, Eren didn't make it on the leader board. He's definitely sweating.

The next person went up and they sung actually really good with their bands in the background playing beautifully. By the sounds, this song was all about finding love. That's kind of cute, I guess.

"I miss Marco!"

Jean whined and cried. I knew it was Jean because of his neigh. I also knew it was him because I know that Marco and Jean had intimacy during their waiting to get on stage. They were so quiet about it too it almost freaked me out when I saw them.

"Awesome job guys! Next up we have..." I looked at Eren finally after a while and winked at him. He rolled his eyes before me, and my band ran up stage and everyone immediately cheered. For us.

"My name is Levi Ackerman; I am the main singer."

"My name is Petra Ral, and I am the vocalist/background vocals, and I play guitar." Tch. She fucked up slightly on her part.

"My name Is Hanji Zoe, and I'm the retro guitarist."

"My name is Erwin Smith, and I'm the drummer."

We got into our positions and waited for the music to turn on... I take one last look at Eren. I mouthed, "Your so going to lose."