15.

Eren's POV

It was night time when I went outside of my room. I walked to the elevators and waited for it to come up. When it did, the door opened up to reveal the raven hair boy.

My eyes widened "LE-" My mouth was covered by his hands.

"Shut up. It's already late brat." He moved his hand before saying, "Excuse me."

I frowned slightly as I moved away. He walked past me and into his room.

"Hey!" I called out for him. He stopped walking and glanced at me.

"Yeah?"

"Don't be worried about going home. Your gonna stay promise. It was a test, and you know it." I smiled softly at him. He clenched his fists.

"Yeah. Whatever you say Eren. Can't count on you with that one. But hey... Thanks for trying."

Before I could speak he opened the door and walked in, shutting it. I sighed before going back to my room instead of going on the walk.

-

The next day we woke up and my heart was beating with anticipation.

An hour of being awake and eating the leftovers we had from yesterday, we checked the door from time to time until there we a knock.

We ran over to the door and grabbed the paper under the door.

I scanned through the names then saw it. "N-no... No no no..." I covered my mouth.

Levi Ackerman.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I threw the paper at them as I ran to his room. I knocked on it repeatedly. The door opened to reveal Levi.

He stared at me. "What brat."

"Y-your going home...?" I asked quietly already knowing the answer.

"Guess so." He shrugged.

I felt my heart drop. He was my rival, I didn't want him to go home. I wanted to beat him in his face, not beat him because he's not here.. That's not fair...

"I gotta pack, do you mind?"

"LEVIIIII!" A female yelled behind. I turned to see Hanji. "WERE GOING HOME!" She whined before she noticed me. "Oh hey Eren. Where's Mikasa?"

"In there.." I pointed to the other room.

She nodded before she talked to Levi again. "We will come back strong next year Levi. We will make everyone suffer!" She giggled.

I frowned. Next year... I can't wait that long.

They talked a bit and I felt weird. What do I do now...?

Hanji left to say her goodbyes to Mikasa... So did Erwin to say goodbye to Armin. Cute.

I stared at Levi who was in his room packing. I had barged in when he tried to shut the door.

"So what do you want?" He asked as he folded up his clothes.

"I want to know how you feel about this."

"Normal." He shrugged.

"Your hiding something."

"Is that any of your business? We're not friends."

I frowned before looking away.

The door opened up and I shot my eyes over there. It was April.

I stared at her and she said. "Excuse me. You can't be in here. I need to talk to Levi."