5. (Levi's Song)

(Levi is Italic, Petra is Bold!! Both is Petra and Levi!)

"I feel bad that you feel bad about me feeling bad.. About you feeling bad. About what I said, about what you said, about me not being able to share a feeling...." "If I thought that what you thought was that I haven't thought about sharing my thoughts. Then my reaction to your reaction to my reaction would've been more revealing...." Levi walked around with Petra as she strummed her guitar and danced around. "I was afraid that you'd be afraid if I told you that I was afraid of intimacy~~ If you don't have a problem with my problem, maybe the problem simply codependency..~~" "Yes I know that now you know that I didn't know that you didn't know that when I said no I meant yes I know and that now I know that you knew, that I knew, you adored me..~" "I was wrong to, Say you were wrong to, Say I was wrong about, You being wrong, when you rang to say, The ring was the wrong thing to bring, If I meant what I said when I said "Rings bored me..~"  "I'm not mad that you got mad when I got mad when you said I should go drop dead..." "If I were you and I done what I done I'd done Id do what you did when I gave you the ring having said what I said!"

"I feel bad that you feel bad, (I feel badly),
About me feeling bad, about you feeling bad (About you)
About what I said about what you said, (Feeling badly about me)
About me not being able to share a feeling...~ (Feeling badly about you..)"

"If I thought that what you thought (I thought)
Was that I hadn't thought about sharing my thoughts (You thought)
Then my reaction to your reaction to you reaction, to my reaction (I reacted shallowly)
Would have been more revealing, (When I reacted to you!~)"

"I'm not mad, (I'm not mad!)
that you got mad,
When I got mad (You got mad!)
When you said I should go drop dead.. (Go drop dead)"

"If I were you (If I were you~)
And Id done what Id done
I'd do what you did (But I'm not you~)
When I gave you the ring..
Having said what I said! (Said what I said!)"

🎶🎶🎶

"But now it's out in the open.." "Now it's off our chest.." "Now it's 4 A.M. And we have therapy tomorrow.. It's too late to screw..! SO LETS JUST GET SOME RESTTTTTT~!"

3rd POV

The song stopped and everyone immediately cheered and they got a standing ovation. They were panting from dancing, Levi twirling Petra around a lot..

Eren and his band was actually amazed by the song and couldn't help but clap for them. Especially Eren.. Maybe he was over hyped..

"Okay so great song Levi and his band! Now, explain the backstory of it.."

Levi took a big breath catching his breathing and smiled softly. Fake smile.. Nobody has ever seen his real smile.

"This song was about me and my ex, we went through therapy because we were together for 7 years. We didn't have sexual encounters because I was nervous and mostly because I found out I was gay but didn't know how to tell her and I did want to keep her by my side, and she wanted to get married, but I didn't want to, I wasn't up to being commited for ever.. Not to be rude, but I was dating her but I didn't want to be married... I didn't want to be with someone who I might leave because the relationship got so toxic. We argued, told eachother to go die and stuff like that, things we both regretted. I asked her to marry me when it was her birthday to try and stop the toxic mess, but then, we canceled the engagement because therapy did help us, it helped us so much that we broke up and stayed as friends. And that person was Petra." Everyone's eyes widened from a far. "We've got through it and became good friends.. And that's how I came up with this song."

Everyone roared loudly and cheered. The judges started to write down stuff as they were escorted off the stage.

Eren's POV

We quickly ran back to the elevators not saying anything just yet.

We looked at eachother knowing that we need to put our game faces on. We stopped at Level 6 we raised an eyebrow. The door opened up to reveal Levi's gang.

They were high-fiving and smiling while Levi looked a bit sad. He then looked up and his smile vanished, instead he seemed normal.

He rolled his eyes as he walked inside with his band. We were all smushed together until Levi spoke, "Funny how you guys snuck out just to go see us."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever shorty. We just wanted to know who we were working with."

"Sure. Whatever you say brat." He turned his head and slightly looked up at me. I smirked down at him, basically towering over him.

We got to our floor and everyone piled off. I looked at Levi's outfit. Pretty cute outfit for his stage performance. How can someone be cute yet be an asshole.

And speaking of being an ass.. He dated Petra for 7 years?! SEVEN YEARS? That's crazy...

-

It was just when we were putting our fancy clothes on for our performance.. We were very lucky that the competition only had one rule, have a good story to go with it and make sure it's real.

The songs can be based off by you, or another band mate, nobody else but your story or your bands.

Mines is about me and my ex.. Guess me and Levi's weakest songs are those.. Wait a minute..

"Guys." I said as I stopped messing with my hair.

"Yeah?" Mikasa asked for all of them.

"I just realized, Levi's song was really good for his weakest song.. Does this mean his best songs are even better?!"

Jean rubbed his little beard before saying, "Holy shit your right.. That song was way too good for it to be weak. Tch. This guy.."

I groaned miserably before saying, "It's fine. We stick with our weak song, and come back like we haven't got anything to lose."

They all nodded in agreement before a knock on our door rang through the room.

We ran over to it and answered it. "Hannes."

"Eren." He spoke and smiled softly. "Your soon to be next. Let's go!"

We all nodded and quickly grabbed our belongings before following him out. Levi and his bad was right there at the vending machine. We walked past him and stared at eachother.

He smirked and mouthed, "See you there idiot."

I rolled my eyes before we were in the elevator, flipping him off one more time.

-

We waited until it was our turn. Our names weren't called, instead, the announcer told us to come up. "Our last singers of the day! Give it up for..."

"My name is Eren Yeager, the Main singer sometimes guitarist." I smiled.

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman, the vocalist/background voice and electric guitarist."

"My name is Armin Arlert, the guitarist!"

"My name is Sasha Braus, the guitarist!"

"My name is Connie Springer, the electric guitarist."

"My name is Jean Kirstein, the drummer."

Everyone clapped before the music played..