Dix-Neuf

"Be careful, alright?" Charles muttered, his hand gliding down her spine as Sara adjusted the collar of her trench coat, a thick knitted sweater underneath it. "I'll be fine, no worries," Sara replied, watching him through the reflection of the mirror in the hallway. She was going out to have some lunch with Isa, who was staying with Carlos in the Hotel de Paris here in Monte Carlo. "And Lando's coming with me," she said, turning to face him. "I know," Charles nodded, his eyes gliding over her appearance. She looked pretty as ever with just a pair of jeans on, the sweater and her long coat, a pair of cowboy boots and a small bag. "Are you and Carlos going to be here all day?" She asked, moving closer to him. "Probably, why?" Charles replied, caressing her left cheek with his hand. "Maybe we can go for dinner, the four of us," Sara suggested. "I'll see if Carlos is up for it," Charles nodded in response. "Okay, have fun," he said, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. "Thank you," she smiled at him. Lando waited for her at the door, opening it when she neared it. "We have to pick up Isa at Hotel de Paris," Sara announced when they walked to the Lamborghini Urus that was parked and ready for them.

"Alright," Lando replied, opening the door of the car for her as well. Sara said down and fastened her seatbelt, typing away on her phone to text Isa that they were on the way. "If Carlos is coming here anyway, couldn't he take her?" Lando asked, clicking his seatbelt before starting the car. "Apparently he has some meetings scheduled till the afternoon or something," Sara waved it away. "Men," she added with a sigh, causing him to chuckle. "Yours seems to be pretty smitten," Lando said. "Still can't believe the pet names he's calling you, while you're such a brat sometimes... Ouch!" Sara slapped his arm, making his laughter fill the car next. "My love, mon coeur, and what was the other one? Babyyyyy," Lando sang, dodging another hit. "Stop it," Sara said, nevertheless laughing too. It didn't take long before the car halted in front of the Hotel de Paris, and Isa was already coming out of the lobby when Sara exited the car. "Hola, guapa," Isa smiled, embracing her friend. "How was your trip?" Sara asked, the two girls got in the car as Lando held the door open for them. "It was amazing. It was the first flight with Carlos' new jet," Isa replied in Spanish, and they continued the conversation in Spanish, making Lando look at them through the mirror.

"Are you speaking in Spanish to ignore me?" He asked, a small pout on his face as he drove away from the hotel, on his way to the restaurant in the harbor, where Sara had booked a table for two. "¡Definitivamente!" Both of them replied in unison, making them laugh, while Lando sighed and pushed his sunglasses up his nose to cover his eyes. Lando dropped them off at the restaurant, and he would stay with the car while they were inside. Charles had ordered him to give the girls time together, but also remain alert. "So, Carlos got a new jet?" Sara started when they were seated by the hostess of the restaurant. "Yes, he did, it's amazing," Isa beamed, getting her phone to show some pictures of the interior. "He's currently investing in a project of solar energized jets, for the... You know," Isa said, turning a little shy. "Whitewashing," Sara said, making her nod. "It's a good thing, though," Sara added. They ordered a bottle of wine to share during their lunch, and passed through their courses when the waitress stopped by their table. "What are you and Charles up to at the moment?" Isa asked, watching how the wine was poured into their glasses.

"We're adjusting," Sara started, wrapping her fingers around the stem of the glass before lifting it to take a sip. "The trip to Las Vegas has definitely brought us closer, though," she added, gnawing at her bottom lip at the thought of their nights there. "Oh, well," Isa giggled. "Can I just ask what he's like?" Isa asked, leaning her head in her hands. "In bed?" Sara softly asked. "He's..." She let out a breathy laugh. "Amazing. I don't think I've ever felt something like it with another guy," she said. "A perfect mix of absolute filth and praise." Sara lifted her glass to it. "What about Carlos?" Sara asked. Isa's cheeks turned a little pink. "Very dominant," she giggled. "I think we broke the hotel bed last week in Ibiza," she whispered, making both of the girls laugh. "He's rough too, but knows how to be soft as well," Isa sipped her wine. "I'm still getting used to living in one house with him, sleeping in the same bed, being around him all the time," Sara summed up. "It was a weird shift, but I think it's going quite alright," she added. "I can imagine. I mean, I can remember the tension between you and Charles when we met the first time," Isa said, making Sara groan.