Quinze

Sara stirred in her sleep as she started to wake up. She took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. She turned to her other side, discovering that it was empty. There was light shining through the curtains, and she guessed Charles was up already. The bedroom door was slightly ajar, and Sara sat up, moving a hand through her hair. Her hand glided over her neck, and she briefly let herself fall back into the pillows. Her mind wandered to the previous night, thinking about how incredible he made her feel. Her stomach tightened at the images that flashed through her brain, a small chuckle leaving her mouth. It was hot, it was really good, and she wondered what it would do for their relationship. Sara got up now, his button-up that covered her body falling to her thighs. She made her way out of the bedroom, and she heard sounds coming from the living room. Charles was there, pouring some coffee into two cups, and the table was made for breakfast that the staff had served. "Didn't think you were the breakfast after sex kind of guy," Sara spoke up, a smile on her lips as she approached him.

"There are so many things you don't know about me, Sara," Charles replied, an amused look gliding over his face. He looked up at her, admiring her look in his shirt, the buttons unbuttoned to her sternum, her nipples slightly poking through the material. "Come on, sit," he said, pulling a chair back. Sara moved forward, sitting down in the chair at the table. "What time is it actually?" she asked, not sure where she left her phone, but she guessed it was in her purse she had thrown somewhere when they entered the loft in a heated way last night. "It's almost ten," Charles replied. "I have no idea at what time we came back last night," Sara said, reaching for the cup of coffee. "Me neither," Charles replied. "Want to talk about it?" He asked next before he could swallow the question, and they'd never talk about it. "Do you?" Sara looked up at him through her lashes, a small grin on her lips. "Yeah, I do," Charles said. "You made me cum two times, I liked it. Anything else to discuss?" Sara replied, pouring some honey over her yogurt. Charles snorted.

"Do you want to do it again?" Charles asked, reaching for a slice of bread and two eggs. "If I'm in the mood for it," Sara purred, leaning towards him a little while licking the honey off the spoon. Charles leans forward, and he gazes down at her lips, but she pulls back. "So, what's on the planning today?" she chirped. Charles sat back, looking at her with a shake of his head. "I thought we could go shopping, have some lunch somewhere nice. In the evening, I wanted to take you to the High Roller and the Bellagio Fountains," Charles said. "Sounds perfect," Sara said, sipping on her coffee. She enjoyed the little donuts that were served with breakfast as well, and she also had some pancakes after she finished her yogurt. They spoke about the party last night, about Daniel. Sara wanted to get up and shower to get ready for the day. She finished a glass of water and put it all together, so the housekeeping could take it with them in one go. Charles was on his phone for a moment, and she swung her leg over his lap to straddle him.

"Now you want to kiss me?" Charles asked, one of his hands placing on her spine and sliding down to her ass. "You're so much sweeter since last night," he mused, and she chuckled, pecking his lips lightly. "You just need me to fuck the attitude out of you," Charles adds, making her pull back with a sigh. "You were lucky I let you in charge last night, Leclerc," Sara said. "Is that right?" Charles asks, his fingers curling around her throat. "Kiss me," she breathes, and he grants her wish. He sighs as their lips connect again, and as one of her hands rests on his bare chest, the other moves to the back of his neck, her nails tickling his skin lightly. The kiss was good, and Sara was glad she was sober, so she could sense everything about it. His tongue brushed against her lips, licking against hers when she let him deepen the kiss. "I'm going to get dressed," she muttered against his lips, but he didn't do any attempt to let go of her. "You look perfect like this," Charles replied, tugging on his shirt that she was wearing. "We're getting all couple-y," Sara complained, finally getting up.