Quatorze

WARNINGS: NSFW CONTENT (18+) - protected sex, oral (female receiving). This chapter contains sexual scenes and is purely fiction, and is not meant to be taken educational. If you're uncomfortable with these scenes, please skip this chapter.

Sara never felt this hot and aroused before, and she didn't even attempt to hide it when she and Charles stumbled into the car to be driven to the loft. They had barely said goodbye to Daniel, they left the club, needy, touchy, horny, frustrated, all at the same time. Her lips were red and swollen, but she wasn't tired of kissing him yet. Charles' hand had teased the hem of her little dress, squeezing the skin of her thigh. No questions were asked either, they just accepted that they wanted each other. The driver dropped them off, and Sara did a mere try to fix her appearance, but Charles didn't care about the stains of her lipstick on his neck, his wildly unbuttoned shirt that she had undone even further. Their fingers were entwined as they rushed through the lobby and got into the elevator, her back hitting the mirror of the elevator as they went up to the penthouse. Charles couldn't get the image of Sara and that girl in the club, kissing and grinding, out of his mind. His teeth bit into her lower lip, making her whine as the elevator doors dinged and opened on their floor.

The key card of the loft was in her bag, but it was hard to get it out when his lips were on her neck, his hands wrapped around her hips and his semi-hard on pushing against the back of her thigh. Sara moved the card through the holder, the light not flickering green fast enough for her to push down the handle and get into the loft. Sara threw her clutch on the table, kicking her heels off her feet as she felt him drawing her close again. There was no hesitation when he kissed her again, capturing her lips between his over and over again, electricity moving up Charles' spine when her arms linked around his neck once more, fingers twirling into his raven hair. Charles rode her dress up a little, grabbing the back of her thighs to lift her up against him. They were moving fast, rushed, but they both didn't care. Her back hit the mattress of the bed before she knew it, and he hovered over her, a necklace dangling down his collarbones, his shirt half undone, his hair even more tousled than before, and his lips swollen and red from all the kissing.

Sara continued to unbutton his shirt, hooking her leg over his hips to flip them around. Charles knew they were both dominant, but he wasn't going to let her be in control now. She barely pried one of the buttons of his shirt loose as his fingers slotted around her neck, and Sara chuckled, her hands wrapping around his wrists when he moved her down to the duvet again. She gnawed at her bottom lip when he didn't release his hand from her throat right away, leaning forward to press a lingering kiss to her lips instead. "Let's get you out of this dress now, ma fleur," [my flower] Charles muttered, teasingly moving his fingers over the straps that already slid down her shoulders, her stiffened nipples visible through the material. He rode it up, pulling the dress away from her and leaving it on the floor. Her back arched at his touch, the silver of his rings feeling cool against the skin of her waist as his eyes gazed over her. Only a thong was covering her, the lacy material hugging her hips. "You're so fucking gorgeous," Charles praised, watching her head falling back as his hands roamed up her beautiful body, cupping her breasts before they trailed down her hips.

He sat on his knees between her legs, the feeling of his touch lingering on her thighs as he leaned back and finally undid his shirt. Charles moved the sleeves down his arms, throwing the shirt away. "I wanted this ever since we kissed a couple nights ago," Charles admitted, hovering over her again as her hands wrapped around the back of his neck to bring his lips down to hers. "Same," she breathed against his mouth, the tension finally erupting and resulting in this, and something even better soon. His tongue glided against hers, her hips grinding up against him. One of his hands cupped her face, tilting her chin up and away from him, so he could kiss down her neck. Charles' nose caught a whiff of her delicious perfume, the feminine scent made him groan lowly, his lips trailing over her throat, teeth nipping at her skin. He's eager to hear her whine, whimper and moan, but at the same time he wanted to have her the whole night, nothing rushed or hastily done. His pace slowed down as he sucked at her pulse, tongue soothing the spot soon after. He left a path of wet kisses to the swell of her cleavage, feeling her fingers tangling in his hair.