Treize

One of Charles' partners, Daniel Ricciardo, was apparently also in Las Vegas, and he invited Charles and Sara to come to one of his clubs on the Strip, already letting them know they were getting the honeymoon treatment. Sara had rolled her eyes at that, but she was surely in for a good party, even though the last one at Charles' club wasn't particularly successful. They had lunch at the Grand Canyon and then the helicopter flew them back to the car. The day had been surprisingly fun so far. Charles drove them back to the loft, where they could get changed for dinner. The rental Ferrari was parked by the valet service, and they went up to the loft by elevator. "What are you feeling like for dinner?" Charles asked when he unlocked the door and went inside. "I don't mind," Sara said, placing her shoulder bag on the table. "You can choose, I like your taste in restaurants," she added. "Oh, you do?" Charles replied. "Don't get cocky now." He chuckled at her response, leaving the key card in the holder on the wall to switch on the air conditioning in the loft.

"That partner of yours, is he from Monaco?" Sara asked, getting a glass of water as Charles sat down at the table. "No, he's Australian," Charles replied. "Probably why you haven't seen him before," he added. "He's married, but his wife is in Palermo with their baby." Sara nodded, leaning back against the table. "Are a lot of your partners married?" She asked then. "Not many, but some were ready for the commitment," he chuckled. "I thought Carlos and Isa would be," she hummed, placing her empty glass on the table. "Really?" Charles asked, making her nod again. "I like them together. It's like a perfect fit. A sweet girl and the Spanish mobster," she pondered. Charles got up from his seat to have a glass of water as well, and he approached her while she was still leaning back against the table. "It's like a good novel," Sara continued. "A good novel?" Charles' eyebrows rose now, looking down at her. "Yeah," she hummed. "He's all tough and cocky, but his weakness is a sweet, shy girl from Madrid, totally winning over his heart," Sara summed up. "What about our story?" Charles asked. "Enemies to lovers?"

"Dream on, Leclerc."

He grinned at the roll of her eyes, and she stepped away from him, taking her shoulder bag from the table to take her phone out. She was going to take another bag to the restaurant anyway. "Have you picked a place to eat yet?" Sara asked, switching the topic. "Let's ask the hotel staff for some recommendations, I'm hungry. Get dressed, and we'll head over to a restaurant," Charles said, making her nod slowly in agreement. Not knowing what venue to get dressed for, Sara picked a random dress she liked, which was a silvery v-necked dress with thin straps and a drawstring on the side. It would fit any kind of night out, and she hesitated if she wanted to switch outfits when they went to the club. Sara felt good in her own body, and she's the kind of person that wants to show it. And this dress made her feel amazing, sexy, a woman. Considering she already showered this morning, she just freshened up after the hike, her hair tied up to prevent it from getting wet, a quick five-minute body wash, and she was done. Sara let her hair down, swiping a nude lipstick over her lips and adding some eye makeup before she was done.

Her heels clicked on the marble floor when she walked out of the bathroom, a clutch in her hand that fitted her appearance. Charles had switched his jeans for some slacks, his shirt for a black button-up with the first couple of buttons left undone. His eyes fell onto her, his fingers curling a little tighter around his phone. Without a word, he reached for her jacket, and she turned around to let him drape it over her shoulders. "You look perfect, Sara," Charles complimented her, his hot breath ghosting over the side of her face before she faced him again. "Thank you," she replied, catching a whiff of his delicious cologne. "The driver is ready for us outside. He will take us to the Strip after dinner too," Charles said, pulling the door open and handing her the key card of the room to put in her clutch. "No time to get re-dressed," he grinned when they stepped into the elevator, and she leaned towards the mirror to adjust her lipstick a little. "There's no need to re-dress when I'm already looking perfect, quoting your compliment," Sara said, looking up at him through the mirror.